Fan of the Year Candidates?

jamieroper

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826354764[/snapback]

Wingman wins poster of the year for sure.

Greenwheel, the only difference is you probably see 2 games max a night. Some tournament days I see 5 or 6. And I see 3 or 4 a day depending on if our jv girls play or not.

Yeah, I do the tournaments when I can.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my name has been mentioned and there was talk about how how games people have attended, I decided to count my scoresheets and came up with 101.

This includes both boys and girls games so I guess I've been to 50.5 games. The true fans are the parents of the players who support them through the good games, bad games, and injuries. I salute you all.

QUOTE(PageMan @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:46 PM) 826355433[/snapback]

Since my name has been mentioned and there was talk about how how games people have attended, I decided to count my scoresheets and came up with 101.

This includes both boys and girls games so I guess I've been to 50.5 games. The true fans are the parents of the players who support them through the good games, bad games, and injuries. I salute you all.

You are so right Pageman....everybody loves a winner, ever notice how the stands fill up when your team is winning all the time? But for those teams who don't win all the time and still have the parents and supporters in the stands and the fans who refuse to miss a game even though they know their team will probably lose, they would have to be the true fans, yes they have my vote....... And for all you that have so many games under your belts so far this year all I can say is WOW, that is awesome!