Whiners are us room. Choked or not choked.

hrdcrwrestler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:59 AM) 826352961[/snapback]

Complain all you want in this room about being choked or not. Just remember complaining usually means you lost. learn from it and advance!!!!!

What about coaches whining? There are certain coaches that whine and complain when their wrestlers are winning. Coaches, you know who you are (HLHS)Coaches who are guilty of this need to learn from it and shut up ! No disrespect, just tired of most of a match being spent at the table.

QUOTE(halfnelson @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826365921[/snapback]

What about coaches whining? There are certain coaches that whine and complain when their wrestlers are winning. Coaches, you know who you are (HLHS)Coaches who are guilty of this need to learn from it and shut up ! No disrespect, just tired of most of a match being spent at the table.

First of all, I have no idea who you are but if you are going to call someone out, make sure you know what you are talking about. HLHS only goes to the table when it is needed, sorry that the coaches at HLHS are more passionate than most and want to make sure they don't get screwed out of what they desereve. They/we go to the table to make sure everything is correct, their are very strict rules stating that the score has to be right before the next period begins and the majority of the time it is not correct, I can't remember a time in that HL has went to the table to argue a call, they simple go to settle the score at the table, but thanks for saying HL are whinners, thanks again see ya the tournament this week.

QUOTE(Grinder157 @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826368342[/snapback]

First of all, I have no idea who you are but if you are going to call someone out, make sure you know what you are talking about. HLHS only goes to the table when it is needed, sorry that the coaches at HLHS are more passionate than most and want to make sure they don't get screwed out of what they desereve. They/we go to the table to make sure everything is correct, their are very strict rules stating that the score has to be right before the next period begins and the majority of the time it is not correct, I can't remember a time in that HL has went to the table to argue a call, they simple go to settle the score at the table, but thanks for saying HL are whinners, thanks again see ya the tournament this week.

Hate that you are offended. But I am not the only one who feels this way. I know all about the rules. I did not say HL are whiners, just the coaches. For the record, you are not the only passionate coach out there and even the most passionate coach knows when to sit down and let their kids wrestle. No disrespect. See you at the tournament. Good luck!

QUOTE(halfnelson @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:37 AM) 826368357[/snapback]

Hate that you are offended. But I am not the only one who feels this way. I know all about the rules. I did not say HL are whiners, just the coaches. For the record, you are not the only passionate coach out there and even the most passionate coach knows when to sit down and let their kids wrestle. No disrespect. See you at the tournament. Good luck!

Plenty of disrespect taken since you feel that the coaches are whiners, but hey everyone is intitled to their own opinion, I honestly can't recall one time that it is unjustifed when I approached the table to discuss the score, and rarely ever do I dispute a call. I hope you realize we have done a dramatic overhaul of this team and their wrestling has shown real improvement this year. I know that their tons of passionate coaches out their but the majority of them don't stick up for their team when they should. I do make sure the score is correct and stand up a lot to coach but honestly everytime I approach the table it is for good cause. Also like the fact that you called us and only us out on this one, thanks. oh ya and any example you can give me would be extremely helpful to help realize where i might be going wrong.