Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

O my, KING how thou have had to eat crow so many times. Brother KING do you remember about 5 years ago when a bad UNC team did not make the NCAA tourny. Could thou remember that far back? Now sir can thou recall 2 years ago what that UNC team accomplished? The empire will rule again sir. Thou better get triumph while thou can. The KING may not speak upon accusations toward coach McClain bacause of thous own wrong doing towards a minor, such as down grading minors on The Canterbury Tales aka"Coacht". Thou is also accountable for more wrong doing but thou will not go there.

Julius Caesar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 3 2007 - 12:33 AM) 826356659[/snapback]

Dear "the pawn/aka king"

I feel sorry for the poor girl from clownland who's never been down the mountain to venture out in the market of more eligible studs. Too bad she found a dud. Does she do all your typing for you? She must because I notice you often post more than once in the same day.... when did they get internet in clownland anyway?

Yo uncle rico...you seem to be awful tight with the dawgs and their situation.... is it because of your hero Lunceford or have you been text messaging with McClain too? No, wait, I think it just hit me. Were you taunted and made fun of by your fellow clownmates as a young tyke? Do you struggle with self-esteem and find that your only outlet is getting a quick shot in on a message board about your bench press, biker shirt or cars.... even though nobody believes you anyway? I'm starting to wonder how many people in clownland knows who the king really is deep down inside. Is he a wannabe hero trying to re-live his childhood and make amends with what he really wanted to be, or a dreamer living behind a screenname and a letterman jacket? Let me know, king, and I'm curious what cline thinks since he's got so many clever things to say.... let it all hang out, and with that being said, i'm out.

sincerely,

THE SHARK Cloudland correct. You must have got beat by the Landers sometime by the way you talk trash about us. I hope your not from Unaka cause you dont have any room to talk about us up here. I will bet you the Rangers wont bring the crowd they used to bring to Sonny Smith Gym .

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Feb 3 2007 - 05:07 AM) 826356747[/snapback]

pujo if i were you i might be careful about spouting off my big mouth. you might bite off more than you can chew. i respect him for printing the truth. by looking at your post, you could take some writing lessons from him.

I believe I'll go ahead and stand behind everything I said. I wonder if he thinks Hampton played too hard on defense. Its probably just poetic justice for the way several people have taken it on themselves to try to hang Hamptons coach. This is not the old west where you hang people without any reason. We have a judicial system these days. People should be more mature than trying to ruin a mans life. Try to think of the things you have done wrong in you,re lifetime, wonder if you would want it all posted on a message board ,I doubt it.I THINK YOU CALL IT BEING A BUSY BODY.

Thou shall take a hint to thou self. Do not cast stones unless thou is willing to be cast upon thouself, foreveranole. The same could be said about theCloudland basketball program. Thou is disgruntled how oppositions may pop off at thou mouth, but the opposing opponent may not. Now sportiemom this is a basketball board not football. Thou should not bring up the irrelevant. Foreveranole, sir if I may say, in the best of my knowledge Unaka will not bring thou crowd to Sonny Smith Gymnasium again this year. So sir you are correct with the statement "I will bet you the Rangers wont bring the crowd they used to bring to Sonny Smith Gym." You might want to let all the KING'S men know Unaka has already been to Sonny Smith. Thou is sure a true fan like yourself would know that though. Landshark, sir the KING does not struggle with self-esteem remember he is on goat milk making him the magnificent one of all.Remember folks we are speaking upon minors.

Julius Caesar

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826359508[/snapback]

Let's hope so. Someone said Church was already practicing for baseball?? What's up with that? Is there any truth to this?

Pitchers always start practicing in the winter. Even if they play basketball...

QUOTE(superman 23 @ Feb 5 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826359377[/snapback]

from what i have seen roper is the only one doing anyhting lets see if he can get the rest of the team playing

Superman, I don't think its fair to say no one is playing but roper. The whole team is playing awful, uninspired basketball. INCLUDING Roper.

O how thou RANGERBOOK know so much basketball to never have participated in a high school game. How can a peasant such as yourself make a remark toward a basketball related activity, when thou could not even keep a score book correct? As for baseball sir did you not play jv as a senior, correct me if I am wrong. Landshark could you be insinuating that this group of seniors have already threw in the towel so to spaek? Superman sir, Roper appears to be playing more outside the offense than within, the few games I myself have witnessed. Could this be why the other players are not contributing? O how so many point fingers when the the going gets tough.

Julius Caesar