Region X Individual Tourney

theville007

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wrestling fan @ Feb 1 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826354306[/snapback]

you disagree about 160? Brandon Wright? Also 189? Hanson has already beat Rogers twice this year. My money would also be on Matt Craig @ 135 as well as Bolton's Zack Herndon @ 112. Or maybe you think someone will wrestle in a different weight class?

I'm looking forward to some great matches!

already explained mustang brandon, which was a haha for those who don't know me.

as far as the other ones go, wait and see. and don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain, i am the all knowing and powerful oz.............

QUOTE(wrestling fan @ Feb 1 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826354306[/snapback]

you disagree about 160? Brandon Wright? Also 189? Hanson has already beat Rogers twice this year. My money would also be on Matt Craig @ 135 as well as Bolton's Zack Herndon @ 112. Or maybe you think someone will wrestle in a different weight class?

I've seen much stranger things happen at the Region Tournament. At 189, if I have to pick one of those two wrestlers to step up, I will take the kid who can wrestle three periods (Rogers). Not to take anything away from Hanson, and regardless of their past matches, I take Rogers at 189. And someone already posted that Dustin Smith will be at 135, and he will flat out dominate Craig in that match. The Bolton 112 is a hard-nosed wrestler, but the Houston kid isn't bad and he handled the Cordova 112 quite easily. Have the Houston 112 and the Bolton 112 wrestled this year? I'm sure they have. If so, what was the outcome of that match?

QUOTE(wrestlemom @ Feb 1 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826354586[/snapback]

Zach Herndon beat Nate Johnson, 11-7. But to be fair to Nate that was back on Dec. 5.

Of course I'm rooting for Zach.

Thanks. Well then that should justify putting Johnson into the mix with Herndon and the Cordova 112. Plus, if it was 11-7, those matches often could go either way. If Johnson scored 7 points, he probably had Herndon on his back. I don't know for sure; that's just how I see it.

103 Dial(COL)

112 COR over BOL

119 Johnson (BRI) over Livingstion (HOU)

125 Britcliffe (COL) over Koons (BRI)

130 Johnson (COL) over Amos (COR)

135 Smith (GER) over Kramer(COL)

140 Reynolds (COR) over Matthews(HOU)

145 Hacker (COL) over Phillips(GER)

152 Schmidt (HOU) over ?

160 Wright (HOU) over ?

171 Gipson (COR) over Kropp(COL)

189 Rogers (COL) over Hanson(BAR)

215 Brasher (COL) over Thomas (COR)

285 BRI over BAR