WILLIAMSON COUNTY

CHS 2007

Yeah, I'll tell you why. Its called GREED. They are afraid the gate will be too small, words from the Principal's mouth. So instead we want these STUDENT/Athletes playing 3 games in 4 days the week of the district tournament. Way to go Brentwood Administration, its all for the kids right. Like I said on an earlier thread, TYPICAL BRENTWOOD. Money, Money, Money.

QUOTE(falcon9 @ Feb 2 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826356039[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll tell you why. Its called GREED. They are afraid the gate will be too small, words from the Principal's mouth. So instead we want these STUDENT/Athletes playing 3 games in 4 days the week of the district tournament. Way to go Brentwood Administration, its all for the kids right. Like I said on an earlier thread, TYPICAL BRENTWOOD. Money, Money, Money.

IHS and Overton is still on but the game times have been changed to varsity girls at 3:30 and the boys at 5:00.

QUOTE(falcon9 @ Feb 2 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826356039[/snapback]

I was told both Franklin Head coaches wanted to play as did Coach Hatley, BHS Head Boys coach. Coach Seigenthaler wanted to postpone the game. Maybe some of his players were sick or hurt and he didn't want to face Franklin at less than full strength. FHS beat Independence last week and are playing very well right now. Seig always looks for an angle.

QUOTE(coachespet @ Feb 2 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826356235[/snapback]

I was told both Franklin Head coaches wanted to play as did Coach Hatley, BHS Head Boys coach. Coach Seigenthaler wanted to postpone the game. Maybe some of his players were sick or hurt and he didn't want to face Franklin at less than full strength. FHS beat Independence last week and are playing very well right now. Seig always looks for an angle.

does money count as an angle?? they know they are gunna lose next saturday. doubt it had anything to do with players