CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826366864[/snapback]

Oh yeah, the Rebels just finished off another perfect D-11AAA regular season, let me go celebrate!

Back 2 back 2 back,

thanks for the competitive gamelast night, we needed that before the tourney!

Remember, in life and basketball, winning is the BOTTOMLINE,,,,,TRY IT SOMETIME!

but lets hold on and remember

franklin outright won the 6-5a football title and everyone expected them to go pretty deep

and what happened?

they chocked in the first round

and out of the rubble ravenwood went to the finals

so i wouldnt get too cocky harrick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 11 2007 - 07:39 AM) 826367102[/snapback]

You are right, I'm not a Rebel asst coach, I guess you got me then. What to do now? I don't coach in high school. Maybe one day you'll know the truth, until then, good luck in your REC LEAGUE touranment.

Something tells me your Optimist team went 1-15 last season.

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 11 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826367220[/snapback]

Wow, now your getting some real NICE material. I can't believe you thought of that one on your own!

Don't feel bad. I bet 13 of those losses came on 30-foot bank shots at the buzzer. And the other two came when the other team took a 2-0 lead, and then held the ball at half-court the rest of the game.

Oh well, look at the bright side. At least you'll get a higher draft pick. Word is there's a kid from Moore Elementary with a pretty good three-point shot. Or you can trade down and try to pick up some solid post players. Either way, there is no where to go but up.

Oh my god all of you shut up.

The game is over. Centennial fans, you lost. Twice. The margin is irrelevant. Now deal with it and move on to a new topic about Overton.

And here's a news flash for all of the Cougar fans that want to bash Franklin: Franklin is undefeated in the district. They have been for two years. They are the best team in the district even without their starting center.

Everyone should quit trading senseless barbs about absurd domain names and/or the successes of psuedo-optimist league teams.

QUOTE(Jim Harrick @ Feb 11 2007 - 07:39 AM) 826367102[/snapback]

CHS: I have a sneaking suspicion the Rebels will make a better run in the tourney than the cougars.

I've never mentioned state, I never even mentioned the region tourney. We've got districts coming up, at this moment, that's what matters. Yes, the Rebels have struggled in the region semi-final games over the past few years, but at least we get there. If the cougars want to challenge that region, please, attempt to?????

Great job coming up with those comeback websites, good to know that you can come up with your own material.

You are right, I'm not a Rebel asst coach, I guess you got me then. What to do now? I don't coach in high school. Maybe one day you'll know the truth, until then, good luck in your REC LEAGUE touranment. As far as teams out of our district, the past 2 years the rebels have beaten Siegal, Antioch, McGavock to just name a few. Yeah, the rebels lost this year to McGavock by 2, and Antioch by 2, so I think the rebels are in good shape. I understandstand your envy though, 3 years of dominace would bother me to!

i think you got the CHS's mixed up and since you just keep going off on other topics.... "COACH"

QUOTE(zoosee12 @ Feb 11 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826367129[/snapback]

but lets hold on and remember

franklin outright won the 6-5a football title and everyone expected them to go pretty deep

and what happened?

they chocked in the first round

and out of the rubble ravenwood went to the finals

so i wouldnt get too cocky harrick

haha and you thought you had a chance at beating Franklin that night and you didnt and never have and atleast Franklin made it to the playoffs which Centennial has only done like what once. yeah great analogy to use for this one chief try harder next time maybe itll actually make sense

QUOTE(wysiwyg @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826366850[/snapback]

CHS2008....who are you, and where did you come from?

Im obviously a jr at centennial, and i respect all of franklins coaches players and fans and i realize they have beaten us twice, i just made a profile because of the stupid comments this "coach" harrick keeps making

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 11 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826367990[/snapback]

haha and you thought you had a chance at beating Franklin that night and you didnt and never have and atleast Franklin made it to the playoffs which Centennial has only done like what once. yeah great analogy to use for this one chief try harder next time maybe itll actually make sense

i was meerely making the point that franklin was thought to go all the way and they chocked

thats all