ND A-AA State Champs and class act

MatKat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cretinfromthesticks @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:50 AM) 826363315[/snapback]

Sorry for the delay, I'm at work and taking calls. My post was supposed to be in response to the ND lady who can't seem to let it go. As for Saturday, I'll be at Catholic cheering the CFTS!

Sorry, I'm not part of the Irish. I'm from Middle TN. Just couldn't stand those mean mouthed men. Take care of those jerks and I will cheer for your eagles any day.

As far as naming a wrestler, I just repeated what your fan's were screaming, over and over and over.

Again did not intend to upset the Seymour fan's just the 2 jerks that thought they were at the WWF.

QUOTE(MatKat @ Feb 9 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826364825[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm not part of the Irish. I'm from Middle TN. Just couldn't stand those mean mouthed men. Take care of those jerks and I will cheer for your eagles any day.

As far as naming a wrestler, I just repeated what your fan's were screaming, over and over and over.

Again did not intend to upset the Seymour fan's just the 2 jerks that thought they were at the WWF.

I sure would like to know what you thought about your ND parents when they were booing for an injured Seymour player. I guess you didn't hear that because you were so overwhelmed with the "cretins from the sticks".

QUOTE(MatKat @ Feb 9 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826364825[/snapback]

I was up Seymour-way on business yesterday quoting some mobile home insurance, and since I was up there, I decided I would take in a Seymour Eagles pre-region practice.

The intensity was incredible, which was not surprising; however, what was surprising was how incredible their facilities were. I was blown away by the PROFESSIONALISM of the Seymour Eagles.

Here Check it out...

Go Irish!

Mr. Wonderful

QUOTE(Mr. Wonderful @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826364884[/snapback]

I was up Seymour-way on business yesterday quoting some mobile home insurance, and since I was up there, I decided I would take in a Seymour Eagles pre-region practice.

The intensity was incredible, which was not surprising; however, what was surprising was how incredible their facilities were. I was blown away by the PROFESSIONALISM of the Seymour Eagles.

Here Check it out...

Go Irish!

Mr. Wonderful

OWWW!! THAT"S MY BOY!!

QUOTE(Seaglefan @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826364876[/snapback]

I sure would like to know what you thought about your ND parents when they were booing for an injured Seymour player. I guess you didn't hear that because you were so overwhelmed with the "cretins from the sticks".

I couldn't hear anything but the jerks beside me. Again not a ND or FR parent.