Region 8 Individuals

ut18vols

QUOTE(luv2wrestlenwin @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826365019[/snapback]

hey werazzlin want all of you meet at cedar hill park and watch riggers favorite movie.

Is that where you live, "Ceder Hill Park"? I thought they closed that park down because of homosexual activity. You shouldn't hang out there w813

Are you trying to be my "Huckleberry"?

A famos man said “If it were not for the company of fools, a witty man would often be greatly at loss.”

With U and W813 I will never be lost!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(luv2wrestlenwin @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826363606[/snapback]

rigger, if you like it that much it would not hurt my feelings if you stayed up there. We have not had anyone to argue with since you been gone, it has been very peaceful on coach t. thanks, see you at regions

If your looking for luv2wrestlenwin here's his photo.

Joey Brassell 140 from Greenbrier after the region tournament his eye started really bothering him and his vision kept goin in and out , from the finals against mt. juliet , when he got jabbed in the eye , one being on the pupil he was being sent to the hospital and last i heard had not regained vision in his eye. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers

QUOTE(CoachAllen68 @ Feb 10 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826366721[/snapback]

Joey Brassell 140 from Greenbrier after the region tournament his eye started really bothering him and his vision kept goin in and out , from the finals against mt. juliet , when he got jabbed in the eye , one being on the pupil he was being sent to the hospital and last i heard had not regained vision in his eye. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers

He's a fighter! Our prayers go out to him. I knew something bad happened.

Congrats to WC tonight and to their Senior ROCKY. Great pin and he did it without the headthrow.

1. WC

2. Springfield

2. Mt J

4. Hendersonville. Sending 7 to state!