Whites Creek at Antioch

McNine4MVP

Whites Creek seems to be peaking, while Antioch is battling through injuries and disciplinary problems. Do the Bears have any chance in this one? I think they have a chance, but I like Whites Creek by 8. I just think Nollner is BY FAR, the better coach in this game and that Graham is just one of those once in ten year players that combines athleticism with heady, controlled play. Anybody else got any thoughts?

QUOTE(McNine4MVP @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826360335[/snapback]

Whites Creek seems to be peaking, while Antioch is battling through injuries and disciplinary problems. Do the Bears have any chance in this one? I think they have a chance, but I like Whites Creek by 8. I just think Nollner is BY FAR, the better coach in this game and that Graham is just one of those once in ten year players that combines athleticism with heady, controlled play. Anybody else got any thoughts?

Iagree 100%

QUOTE(Midstate @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826360372[/snapback]

What happened to Taj Wells? Is he off the team for good?

Got into a fight at school, suspended for several days. Don't know if he played tonight but it looks like a nice win for the Bears over the Creek per the CoachT scoreboard.

QUOTE(McNine4MVP @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826360335[/snapback]

Nice statement Mcnine4mvp If I am not mistaken Antioch played without Wells,Williamson,Mcadoo,Fields and I think one more. I guess the Bears had a nice game plan to hold Graham to 5 and WC to 41???

Hey,

I'm glad to admit that I was wrong, but that was certainly the feel most had to have going into that game. That was a program "grow up: win for Antioch. To pull that out without their studs, no matter how ugly it was, is huge. Antioch basketball has a reputation for not being able to rise to the challenge.............well they got that monkey off their backs last night. Congrats to Coach Crowder and his boys.

I hope Wells learns his lesson, he's too good an athlete to be getting involved in fights and stuff at school. I know things happen in high school, but he's held to a different standard.