8-AA Champs

BenStiller23

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:56 PM) 826363936[/snapback]

No one said we were unbeatable, show me a post in history of coacht where anyone said we were unbeatable. All we have said is that anyone can be beat on a given night. Also we have said that we are the favorite of this region, which is very true. L.A. and Upperman will have to play their best games of the year and then some to knock us off. This team is very well coached, very unselfish, and play great as a team. They are in my opinion one of the top 3 teams in AA defensively in the entire state. They just have too many options for teams around here. They lost 3 games by 6 points or less, Union City was the only team to straight up beat us. Which they would do the same to most teams in AA. Maybe that's why Haywood and Station Camp scored their lowest points of the year vs. White House. Maybe also that's why they have the best record in school history, and the best record in AA in middle Tennessee. The region might be a little down this year, what does that make us not as good? Does that make us lucky? What is it? They've won 10 games in a row and are hitting on all cylinders. All I know is I wouldn't want play them anytime in the near future. Teams may be getting better everyday, but guess what so is White House.

The only team that I would consider good on their schedule over the last 10 games would be Station Camp. I can't believe you think they are one of the best defensive teams in the State. Shouldn't they have to play some of the top teams and be able to stop them to consider them one of the best in the state?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826364312[/snapback]

The only team that I would consider good on their schedule over the last 10 games would be Station Camp. I can't believe you think they are one of the best defensive teams in the State. Shouldn't they have to play some of the top teams and be able to stop them to consider them one of the best in the state?

You make a good point.

Preston3 Today, 05:02 PM Post #36

Camper

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 107,131

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:07 AM)

You can say what you want but i went to the dl game and slater looked lost against JB

All I have to say Ben is DL wins and Slater is MVP after torching BA for 28. the record between the 2 schools this year is DL 1-0 WH 0-1. that my friend says it all.

Pearl-Cohn, MLK, or CPA out of 9-AA, that my goof says it all.

You never know though, they could beatdown liberty in the sectional.

kyskywalker Today, 08:47 PM Post #37

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 107,552

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:56 PM)

No one said we were unbeatable, show me a post in history of coacht where anyone said we were unbeatable. All we have said is that anyone can be beat on a given night. Also we have said that we are the favorite of this region, which is very true. L.A. and Upperman will have to play their best games of the year and then some to knock us off. This team is very well coached, very unselfish, and play great as a team. They are in my opinion one of the top 3 teams in AA defensively in the entire state. They just have too many options for teams around here. They lost 3 games by 6 points or less, Union City was the only team to straight up beat us. Which they would do the same to most teams in AA. Maybe that's why Haywood and Station Camp scored their lowest points of the year vs. White House. Maybe also that's why they have the best record in school history, and the best record in AA in middle Tennessee. The region might be a little down this year, what does that make us not as good? Does that make us lucky? What is it? They've won 10 games in a row and are hitting on all cylinders. All I know is I wouldn't want play them anytime in the near future. Teams may be getting better everyday, but guess what so is White House.

Well at since you can't read if you will list ur phone number I can maybe call you and tell you that they've already done that. Haywood scored their lowest amount of pts. this year vs. WHHS. Station Camp scored their lowest out put of the year vs. WHHS. That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are others. We have played plenty of good teams also, and the crew is ready to make a deep run in March Madness. Call us "George Mason" if you want it doesn't matter. Come check it out if you don't like what you read homeboy.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:53 PM) 826364630[/snapback]

kyskywalker Today, 08:47 PM Post #37

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 107,552

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:56 PM)

Well at since you can't read if you will list ur phone number I can maybe call you and tell you that they've already done that. Haywood scored their lowest amount of pts. this year vs. WHHS. Station Camp scored their lowest out put of the year vs. WHHS. That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are others. We have played plenty of good teams also, and the crew is ready to make a deep run in March Madness. Call us "George Mason" if you want it doesn't matter. Come check it out if you don't like what you read homeboy.

How far can Station Camp make it without Jenkins? I heard it took double OT last night to get past Goodpasture.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826364312[/snapback]

Would one of the best defenses in the state allow 102 points to Union City..a single A school..i can guarantee not everyone they have played allowed 102 to union city so wouldnt that make all the other schools they have played a better defensive team than White House..just a thought..

QUOTE(tennesseevols @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826366240[/snapback]

kyskywalker obviously you don't like white house. who is your team?

I do like White House. I think Barnes has alot of potential, in my opinion the only player on the team that has a chance to play collegiate ball. I had the opportunity to watch them play many different times and have not witnessed the skills others talk about in these post. Many of the post are obviously by people who are from White House or have friends on the team. I also recognize that a good portion of their wins were against teams that have losing records. I think they have a good team but not nearly as good as their fans seem to think they are.