Hampton VS Cloudland

olddog68

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826368571[/snapback]

Hey coach, its sweet for you to show your love, but the title of this thread is HAMPTON/CLOUDLAND.

He did show love for Hampton and Cloudland but his loyalty is for the team he led to that gold ball. "And you better be good to him King, or Dad and Sis will tan your hide."

QUOTE(starman @ Feb 12 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826368683[/snapback]

He did show love for Hampton and Cloudland but his loyalty is for the team he led to that gold ball. "And you better be good to him King, or Dad and Sis will tan your hide."

Oh great starman, shed some light on the Etown and Hampton coaching situations!

Dont say neither is open or we will have to wait and see, everyone knows that you and KRich always has the inside scoop on whats happening.Is Len Dugger getting the Besty job or will he go back to hampton and return them to a winning program?

Who will end up at these schools? Will Snavely return or has he had enough?

I know that between you,KRich and WCYPSPORTS, someone has the answer that ALL SPORTS FANS WANT TO KNOW!

yes sir, poor ole elizabethton has 5 times as many students as little cloudland and i would almost bet my life that if they played cloudland would kill them. unaka isent even worth mentioning, their glory days on the basketball floor are finally over... the boys in blue are now reaking havoc on all other carter co. schools!!!