Seth Skogen drops 52!

Clemson9

Seth Skogen scored 52 points tonight....the kid hit 10 threes and probably only shot like 15 or something...I haven't seem a kid shoot like that since....I actually can't remember I don't even remember him missing a shot from the floor!! So what is skogen averaging....it is never in the paper... the kid has got to be around 25 points.... how many rebounds does he average?

I believe he set the school record for points in a game....

He should have the career points record after this season seeing as how he has started varsity for 4 years....

Single a- he is a shoe in for a mr. basketball finalist and my pick to win it!!!

my cousin called me to tell me since i dont get to see none of the games anymore. I remember him from a couple years back and fatchance thought he was pretty good then. aint hearin much about temple these days. my info says that skogan hit some good ones...well hats off, 52 is good even if fatchance aint a fan. wasn't skogan up for mr bb last year? what about this year? how could you not be in single a if you are droppin 52? is it true that some fat manager got in a stroked threes? maybe temple should have gotten him 52! anyway, 10 threes is good, fatchance says congradulations.

yea and when your dad is the coach that sure takes away from the fact that he missed like 6 shots all night..... (sarcasm) he had like 45 after 3 quarters...he teammates wanted him to break the single game record so they got him the ball for like 3-4 more shots which he knocked down in 3 minutes and then he was on the bench...but you can go ahead and slam him...or his dad whenever people who are good do great things jealous morons always open their mouths....