who is going to be winners in the state

Guest totherack

Guest aaudad1224

EVERYBODY has got the 16u going one way from examing the brackets here's how i see it

1. nike

2. tennesse flames

3. tennessee elite

16u girls

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Converse

Looks like some of the teams are out to prove the "prognosicators" predictions wrong. Not one picked the 12U Team Pride to win the state title. Congratulations

Team Pride and the others who qualified for Nationals.

Guest Converse

aaudad1224,

what do you base your #2 finish for the Tennessee Flames on ? They have been soundly beaten by both Top Guns and Tennessee Elite . The Sport Shop team and Lady Mustangs are both better than those two teams. How would the brackets help them that much?

Guest lilkobe

Predictions:

1st-YOMCA Memphis Bulldogs

2nd-Tennessee Thunder Gold

3rd-CDF Storm

4th-Memphis Rebels

5th-Knoxville Lakers

6th-Nashville Royals

7th-Run N'Gun

8th-Nashville Titans

I can't really agree with this because I haven't seen all the teams play but it should be a good state tournament. It is held at MLK this weekend.

Lilkobe.....I think you're just about Right on the Mark with your predictions for 15:u State....I'll give a stab at it, too, since we're not in it.....

1)YOMCA

2)Tn Thunder

3)Memphis Rebels

4)Nashville Royals

5)Charles Davis

6)Run 'n Gun

7)Knox Lakers

8)Nashville Titans

The 15:u age group is a DEEP, TALENTED, but Spread out age group in AAU, and a number of the best teams in the State didn't even qualify, inlcuding Team Tennessee, Midstate Ballerz, Columbia Bullets, Raleigh-Egypt, 2nd Blackhawks, Memphis Wildcats, Memphis Idlewild, to name a few......

It is interesting, because it is Thunder's best age group (IMO), YOMCA's worst, West #2 seed's weekest (compared to 16's and 17's), and some of the best didn't make it....Memphis is spread out in this age group, unlike 16's, and this is Nashville's best class since Class of 2002.....Plus, Nashville Royals have home court advantage, which is why I have them finishing Top 4......

It should be a great State Tourney, and since I won't be there to watch, I hope these boards are lit up with info from the Tourney.....

Guest aaudad1224

i don't think we should play the state converse,,just take a poll and let the teams go to the nationals.. just what south missouri state thought 2 years ago!!!...I ASKED BARNEY TONITE AND THAT'S WHAT HE THOUGHT!!!...what u think themla lou

So Converse, it apears you were in Knoxville to see the Elite and Flames play, but when have you seen the

Nike team and the Mustangs play. Just wondering what it is that you are basing the judgement that they are better than everyone else on! And remember the best team, or lets say that the team with the most talent, doesn't always make the best team!

I have seen the Nike team play and the Mustangs play. I have also seen the Flames play but have yet to see the Elite play. I know that the Nike team and Mustangs are the best two teams in this age group. Just look at the rosters and you can tell that and if I am not mistaken the Flames can't even win their own substate. Don't know how either of them will do in the nationals but they will be first and second in this state. Converse and I don't agree on alot of things but on this there is no question who the best two teams in the state is in this age group so everyone just needs to deal with it. Nike 1st and Mustangs 2nd