who is going to be winners in the state

Guest totherack

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie,

I only hope you can be at this tournament because it should be one of the best in the state. Everyone on here has listed Elite, Pride, and Smokies. The only reason is because those are the only names that they know in that age group. There are seven other teams in this age group and I can GUARANTEE that at least a couple of those teams are going to be very aggressive and competitive and (like I predicted earlier) will probably upset a couple of teams. Good Luck to all!!!

[Edited by thelma on 5/10/02 10:23A]

10U

1. Waves (Could be the best (and tallest) 10U team in the nation).

2. Sport Shop (Tends to fade from time to time but if their starters are playing well, they can compete with Memphis.)

3. Express (Heart, and that spectacular wing player, will carry them to nationals).

4. Lady Bulls (Haven't seen them play yet, but heard that they could make some noise at state.)

11U

1. Waves (Last year this team got 7th in Nationals in 10u, look for a return trip and another top 10 finish at Kingsport.)

2. Bulldogs (Tough team, but not tough enough for Memphis.)

3. Pride (Just good enough to pull out a 3rd place finish over the Top Guns).

4. Top Guns (Will come up short to the Lady Pride, but will still qualify for that last spot in Kingsport.)

Guest twosports

No one is mentioned the Franklin Fury for 10 and under state. Just because they are new doesn't mean that they can't compete with Sport Shop and Express. In fact, they have already beaten the Express one time this year, and a very good RCC team for the Middle Region Substate Title. Plus, four teams advance from this agegroup to nationals.

Guest twosports

you're right about the turnovers and the low scoring game. however, the fury was missing two of their starters and they hadn't praticed in three weeks. but, anything can happen in state. hopefully all the teams will play to their potential and the girls will all have fun! Good luck to all of the 10u teams!

The stars are a good team to. They have some good guards but are lost with out the two post players that went to play for Shelbyville. I think that they will still finish in the top five in the state but not in the top three in this age group. I look for the top three to be Shelbyville Sport Shop, Memphis Blackhawks, and the Tennessee Tigers. I don't know what order they will finish but they are the top three teams in this age group. Good luck to all the teams and this will be a very intresting age group.