who is going to be winners in the state

Guest totherack

Guest PJH1

I recently saw the 13U Shelbyville Sport Shop play. They have a team that will compete with the Blackhawks this year. This team can play that they are very deep at every position.

13U

1. Shelbyville Sport Shop

2. Blackhawks

3. Tigers

14U

1. TN Stars

2. Showboats

3. Top Guns

15U

1. Shelbyville Sport Shop

2. Tigers

3. Elite

16U

1. Shelbyville Sport Shop (Nike)

2. Mustangs

3. Top Guns

Shelbyville has 3 very solid teams this year and can take the state in all 3 age groups. Should do well in the nationals as well. Good luck to all the teams.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shelbyville 13's are all from Tennessee. They have four from east Tennessee and the rest of them are from Middle Tennessee. Therefore they represent the state of Tennessee only.

Knoxville- two

Cleveland- two

Shelbyville- two

Cannon County- one

Mt. Juliet- three

Laurence County- one

Livingston- one

Giles County -one

Guest iknowall

How are there any TRUE rankings???

IN MY OPINION:

1. Shelbyville

2. Black Hawks

3. Tigers

Good luck to all of the teams!

[Edited by iknowall on 5/19/02 7:02P]

Since everyone is giving their opinion, i'll give mine which is (in my most honest opinion) way more realistic. The chance of any of the 13 year old teams beating the Blackhawks is slim to none, and closer to none. Even our 13's (showboats) will have their hands full attempting to do so. The blackhawks won the 14under division of the Memphis Showboat invitational, beating some really good 14 and under teams along the way (not the 14u Showboats of course--we played in the 15/16 division). I watched them and they are TONS better than last year and they are going to be tough to beat before they get to nationals. I know a lot of you are against them and are being really wishful about their defeat and its not like I am a fan or anything, but I must give credit where credit is due--there's no reason they shouldn't be state champs again--everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

Pride had a rough first game on friday night and lost by 2. They came back to give the bulldogs a run for their money on saturday. This is a good bunch of girls who have come a long way in one years time! Save your HA! for when you actually have to play us. Besides if your like most of the top guns you won't even try to go to nationals.