SYCAMORE@harpeth!

megustabasquetbol

QUOTE(utmc218 @ Feb 9 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826365138[/snapback]

i will admit yall beat us two out of three games but lets not forget about josh knight making yall look stupid. it was something like a no hitter at yalls field. oh and yalls ace got rocked.

sorry to go off on baseball but i had to throw that in there.

utmc218 wasnt it like 14strike outs if im off i will let one of the harpeth kids correct me but im almost postive it was 14Ks!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 9 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826365166[/snapback]

alright i got some points to address. first of all sycamore is bringing a rowdy crowd across the river tonight so be ready for a loud and intense crowd to go along with an intense team....and to hhsnumber1fan well since u think that im the punter i do believe you were that crazy(i mean renarded) lineman that goes by the name joeseph miles...correct me if im wrong.haha

What's a renard????

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 9 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826365397[/snapback]

so are u who i say u are? cuz if so i believe you were the guy talking crap the whole game when your team was getting killed.

I am not patrick loope, i am who you say i am. It doesnt affect me, I guess I am man enough to admit who I am but you are not.

Guess we saw who started the trash talk here, and what it got them. A BIG L.

Congratulations.

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 9 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826365198[/snapback]

utmc218 wasnt it like 14strike outs if im off i will let one of the harpeth kids correct me but im almost postive it was 14Ks!!

utmc218 it was a no-hitter and made us look stupid, but we also mad him look stupid in the district championship game (i will give it to JK though he is a great pitcher and i talked to him tonight and it looks like we may be teammates in a year or two) , and MEQUSTA it was 14 strikeouts, but we will let you answer this. Who won district of 2005 and region and beat the defending state champs to go to state? Who won district of 2006 and lost 6-7 to powerhouse Lexington in Region Finals and who beat the defending state champs 14-1 to go to state? And beat AAA state champs last year 8-1? And who already has 5 signees this season and more on the way? Oh and i forgot we are returning 8 everyday starters, 6 of which were everyday starters in 05'. Wow this season is going to be fun. Why dont you come watch us play?

Sorry to go off on baseball I also had to put that in there.

oh and on a basketball note, Harpeth played good tonight, and Newton your just sick man great game. But lohin and pierre played great for sycamore. Best of luck in the post season.

utmc and mequsta, baseball boards are open if your wanting this conversation to go any further.