Mang/Logsdon/Bradley

ddb-76

Well, like, there was this one time, I got on, like, the wrestling board, and like, we actually talked about wrestling..... so then I was totally shocked when I started seeing, like, all this rumor mill stuff like it was celebrity tabloids or something. Yah. Totally. Oh my gosh! Does this mean that I can start a thread about Cody Cleveland's blue shoes. Fashion do!

By the way, in case you don't know me.... my sarcasm is endless.

Just one request... can we get back to talking about wrestling? These posts about David Mang are headline news and all, BUT I would really really like to get back to the nitty gritty mat trash talk.

Or the war in Iraq, something. Gah. I'm already tired of this kid and he's been in the state for like an hour. <====That was a joke also.

Actually, following in suit of other attention deprived siblings, I think I am going to ride all this hype and publicity straight to Hollywood! Keep talking folks! Bwhahhahhahaha

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ddb is lying why isnt any bradley people on here defending theirselves. legman knows whats up. my question is: is try to get a kid to return to your school after leaving recruiting b/c recruiting athletes is illegal in tssaa. isnt that why bradley got so mad at baylor? by the way i heard that logsdon got paid an enormous amount of money, through paying off debt and things not necessarily just cash, to come back and coach since everyone at bradley thought the other guy wasnt good enough. so i guess i have two big questions: is recruiting mang illegal for bradley and what is the truth behind logsdon returning as coach. i know he got a pretty good offer b/c i heard cleveland almost got him but bradley beat their price.

QUOTE(NSmith1789 @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826364867[/snapback]

if ddb is lying why isnt any bradley people on here defending theirselves. legman knows whats up. my question is: is try to get a kid to return to your school after leaving recruiting b/c recruiting athletes is illegal in tssaa. isnt that why bradley got so mad at baylor? by the way i heard that logsdon got paid an enormous amount of money, through paying off debt and things not necessarily just cash, to come back and coach since everyone at bradley thought the other guy wasnt good enough. so i guess i have two big questions: is recruiting mang illegal for bradley and what is the truth behind logsdon returning as coach. i know he got a pretty good offer b/c i heard cleveland almost got him but bradley beat their price.

WOW!! Hey, I spoke with Coach Logsden earlier and he said if you'll post your tax returns from the last 5 years, police records, and any other pertinent info, he'll do the same.

Glad to help

QUOTE(harry thornton @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826364907[/snapback]

WOW!! Hey, I spoke with Coach Logsden earlier and he said if you'll post your tax returns from the last 5 years, police records, and any other pertinent info, he'll do the same.

Glad to help

Haha... tickles me! Maury has nothing on Coacht! I wish I could sit and read this all day, but hey guys, I'm gonna go watch some wrestling. Feel free to stay on your gossip board all day, cause you will!

First of all I am glad DM is back to the state. Second of all we should not assume anything until Legman gets on here and tells us whats going on. I very seriously doubt that DM will be participating for Bradley next year. Legman has already stated how serious the charges are and the reasons for letting him go. I would be shocked and surprised if he lets him wrestle. I just can not see it happening with the seriousness of all the charges because of how legman feels about character and team pride. The posters call for the LEGMAN

You people kill me.....

First of all, what makes you think that I am in the business of airing my laundry on a silly message board or seeking the council of anyone outside of my wrestling family or friends? My record is pretty clear. Whether it be discipline, internal decisions, or who I choose to (or choose not to) schedule, I tend to migrate toward the opinions of those who I respect, then try to do what I think is the right thing. That process does not include this message board. The following is not my laundry,...just setting a few things straight.

Secondly, the reason that this anonymous forum is often so offensive to me is that a person gets on here and can basically say whatever they want, true or not about someone they've never even met (or maybe have met) and there is no sense of ownership or responsibility for the statements. True, untrue, slander, lie, whatever... And then, if I respond with the facts or defend myself or my people, then we're just thin-skinned and must be insecure or guilty or something,...anything..!

Lastly, this "person" who is making these statements is wrong. The only truth is that I did speak to several schools' coaches regarding this matter. Two coaches...and our conversation went like this,..........oh wait,..it's none of your business. Nor are the conversations with my wrestlers, parents, supporters or people involved with this situation. The "letter" to Hamilton County schools?....a complete lie,..a fabrication. It never happened. Nor did any letter to any school or school system anywhere. The "e-mails" to David during the season?..again, a complete lie. I never talked to David via e-mails, texts, letters, morse code or anything else. Never! The only exchange that he and I had was at the Hoover Inv. last month. As we passed in the gym, it went like this..."How's it going David?"....."Good, Coach..".......................................Someone call the recruiting police!

Some of you guys add a lot to this board and to our wrestling community. And some of you are just pitiful, full of anger and hidden agendas. Funny thing is, I'v'e been at this since 1990 and have been the target of some pretty mean little attacks, but I've yet to be approached/attacked as a man by a man face to face. That's because the real men who have had a question about me or my program have done it face to face and I appreciate those guys.

The best idea that I can think of is for you to go back to school, get an education degree, find a teaching job, get hired as the schools' wrestling coach, then show me how it's done with your example. I crave your wisdom.

Steve Logsdon

BCHS Wresling

Very much respect for you Coach Logsdon, you and Coach Henry are the two best in this state. Which is full of good wrestling coaches. Good luck to you for the rest of the season just not to much luck against my boys from Soddy Daisy. Again much respect for setting the record straight when your own record should have been more than enough to begin with.

Doug Benton

SD 1999

so you did contact some coaches about david attending their schools this year. so that means some of what i heard was true. even if he had e mailed david or called david during the season, he would not admit that. its crazy what you might hear from the coaches in those hospitality rooms.