Mang/Logsdon/Bradley

ddb-76

QUOTE(ddb-76 @ Feb 11 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826367632[/snapback]

so you did contact some coaches about david attending their schools this year. so that means some of what i heard was true. even if he had e mailed david or called david during the season, he would not admit that. its crazy what you might hear from the coaches in those hospitality rooms.

coach logsdon all ready answer your rumor & what else do you want here from

him.call logsdon didn't email or call david after he attending the other school.just let it rest. this david dad.

thank you

loc tran

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you did contact some coaches about david attending their schools this year. so that means some of what i heard was true. even if he had e mailed david or called david during the season, he would not admit that. its crazy what you might hear from the coaches in those hospitality rooms.

ddb-76 Ok now you just can't read. Allow me to translate. He said that he had discussed the subject with other coaches, and he told them it was none of their business. See he was quoting. Some people have trouble understanding complex grammatical constructions. Of course all of this info was filtered through your brain in the first place, so you may have simply misunderstood. But to persist with is tantamount to slander of a fine individual.

If you need help with any of this, refer to Websters Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition.

Quote is on page 958

Construction is on page 284.

Slander is on page 1099

that way you won't have to learn that pesky alphabetical order.

Sugar. Pumpkin. Muffin butt. Give it a rest.... mmmmkay? Actually, what is crazy is that you believe everything that you hear. Daddy and Coach aren't as amused by this as I am.... I personally think it is fantastic!

And all of your posts about Bradley speak wonders of your motivations. Envy much? Just remember that these kids that you see on the mat actually read this. So can we please try to set a dignified example? What I'm saying here is that reacting to Bradley's success with feminine pre-pubescent gossip will never result in a positive. Instead, it would be more appropriate and constructive to react with motivation to have whoever the wrestler/s you are tied to train harder in order to win a title. That would be a positive representation of the competitive spirit. It would make him/them better, and it would strengthen TN wrestling in general.... then maybe you could have something you are proud of to talk about on coacht. Or you could just continue to start a slew of rumors and slander.

May I please accentuate the falsehood of your comments again?

QUOTE(stinger03 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826371306[/snapback]

Some people want to be enlightened on the matter, so if you would like to stay "Shutout" on the matter thats fine to. If you have any info please share. Pretty simple question that people all around the state would like to know what is going on with the team that sets the bar for our state. Thank You

If your from the other side of the river they may set the bar, over here Soddy Daisy represents the bar setting for our state. No, disrespecting to Bradley. Good People, Good Friends, and Great Wrestlers. Just wan't to give the great young men from Soddy Daisy their due the last two years, they and Coach Henry Deserve it.

Try looking at it this way, he got in trouble, he got suspended from the team for 1 wrestling season, he transferred back to Bradley, he will be on the team next year. The kid served his punishment set down by Bradley Coaches, he will be back next year.

Whatever he chose to do after being kicked off of the team was his choice, had nothing to do with the Bradley Coaches, he chose to live with his Dad in Alabama so he would be able to wrestle. If you look at it from the Bradley Coaches point of view (I am not a Coach) he did his punishment and they are giving him a second chance. I know this is the right move and I am certain there will be no third chance, therefore this has taught the kid a valuable lesson. Come on show a little optimism in the kid. He is a good kid and I know it hurt him deeply to disappoint his parents, just on that fact alone I don't believe David will have any more trouble like this.