The hottest player?

pianomaster3

QUOTE(triathlete @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826364790[/snapback]

Todd Jenkins is averaging more than Shannon. Plus more than anything, dem Eagles are coming. Won 6 in a row with Harriman, Rockwood, and Grace included. DJ Shannon is tough though. I'll never forget that baby dunk he got against us when he took like 7 steps.

You speak some true, but not complete. There is no way Jenkins is averaging more than Shannon. Shannon just won the writers player of the week, after scoring 46, 40, and like 36. Plus Shannon is PrepExtra's leading scorer? I'm pretty sure Jenkins was on the list a couple names down. Plus Wartburg just beat Harriman and Rockwood on consecutive nights, Plus they were on the road both nights. Wartburg has won 9 of their past 10, having to play 4 games without regular starters even playing. I'm not saying Wartbug is gonna beat cosby if they even get the chance to play, but to say that cosby is peakin without saying wartburg is wouldnt be right.

I vote for Jaffarious Wade of Oakland. J-Wade plays on a team where its hard to standout, especially considering his counterpart at wing is chaisson allen, but wade is averaging 17-18 points a game the last 5 or 6 games, with a Career High 27 points against Crosstown rival Riverdale. Im sure there are others with more impressive numbers, but i digress

QUOTE(triathlete @ Feb 9 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826364790[/snapback]

Todd Jenkins is averaging more than Shannon. Plus more than anything, dem Eagles are coming. Won 6 in a row with Harriman, Rockwood, and Grace included. DJ Shannon is tough though. I'll never forget that baby dunk he got against us when he took like 7 steps.

Todd is the bomb!!!GO EAGLES

QUOTE(pianomaster3 @ Feb 10 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826366835[/snapback]

You speak some true, but not complete. There is no way Jenkins is averaging more than Shannon. Shannon just won the writers player of the week, after scoring 46, 40, and like 36. Plus Shannon is PrepExtra's leading scorer? I'm pretty sure Jenkins was on the list a couple names down. Plus Wartburg just beat Harriman and Rockwood on consecutive nights, Plus they were on the road both nights. Wartburg has won 9 of their past 10, having to play 4 games without regular starters even playing. I'm not saying Wartbug is gonna beat cosby if they even get the chance to play, but to say that cosby is peakin without saying wartburg is wouldnt be right.

Todd was averaging more in last weeks prepextra, but this past friday had Shannon ahead of him. 46,40, and 36 are impressive. What is his Shooting%? Everybody is getting involved in Cosby and it is looking good. Goodluck to him and the team. P.S. What is Jeremy doing now? That boy could play