Lawrence County Franklin County

The WildThang comes to Lawrenceburg and the Polish sausage is on the grill. Another cold Friday night in a warm gym ..... Yep, just don't see how I can turn that down. Go LCHS!!!! If we can all play defense like the AppleCore did in the second quarter of the Lincoln County game, we will not lose another game this season.

Recipe for success, (1) Play the D. (2) Take care of the ball and never rush a shot. And last but not least .... FRONT THE POST!!! or at least give it a shot

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!

kw

Big John came back to L'bug and the Lady Cats were able to come away with a big win. John's girls are we'll coached, which doesn't surprise me. Coach Wendy did a great job and the girls played well in a bounce back game against a very good team. You know you'll get a good one when it's John's team. I was surprised he did not press as much in the 1st half. They got after it in the second half and made a nice run. It was good seeing John coaching in the burg again. Great job Lady Cats and win the district tournament. Good luck to John and his FC team.