Pigeon Forge Vs Claiborne

23tnball

QUOTE(bball35 @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826365556[/snapback]

Pigeon Forge 55 - Claiborne 31 FINAL

PF held them to 11 points in the first half. The half time score was 26 to 11 then in the 3rd PF got a little lazy with the ball but got back their focus back late in the 3rd. Claiborne had the lead 2 to 0 in the 1st and never lead the rest of the game.

QUOTE(themhlman @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826366084[/snapback]

i heard a claiborne player punched out a pf player is that true?

Well kinda. #5 from Claiborne is a cheap shot king. When he knew the refs were not looking who ever was on him got an elbo to the face or a punch in the "man area". A PF player has a black eye from an elbo and was almost taking to the ground after #5 hit him in the "man area" 3 or 4 times. I give it PF though they kept their cool and told the refs what happen and laughed it off

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826366106[/snapback]

Well kinda. #5 from Claiborne is a cheap shot king. When he knew the refs were not looking who ever was on him got an elbo to the face or a punch in the "man area". A PF player has a black eye from an elbo and was almost taking to the ground after #5 hit him in the "man area" 3 or 4 times. I give it PF though they kept their cool and told the refs what happen and laughed it off

Maybe we need to give some credit to coach Parkey. I heard that he brought a tape measure out and offered it to our boys while they were getting in some shooting before the JV game. If this is what happened... then i would like to thank him for providing us with some pre game motivation. All of our players were talking about that !

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826366106[/snapback]

Sounds like PF's got a plan.

QUOTE(PFDAD @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826366187[/snapback]

Maybe we need to give some credit to coach Parkey. I heard that he brought a tape measure out and offered it to our boys while they were getting in some shooting before the JV game. If this is what happened... then i would like to thank him for providing us with some pre game motivation. All of our players were talking about that !

Yeah it hapen I was walking in when all that was going on. To add to it one of the PF girls bball players asked for a girls ball to shoot before the jv game as well and Parkey said it was a RULE that girls were not aloud to shoot until warm ups to their game. lol some "rule" right?