Who will win 7A district Games?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clarkrange can play descent against Jackson...I think they could make it to the district Championship. I beleive they have it in them,definately the talent. There defense has been getitn better in the latter part of the year. So be ready for an upset.

QUOTE(back_4_more @ Feb 9 2007 - 02:35 PM) 826365272[/snapback]

I think it will be top 4 in second round... Good games but I think top 2 pull away at the end.. JC and PC in the championship.. Gonna be a great battle between these 2

at Livingston Academy

1. Jackson Co.- bye

4. Clarkrange. vs 5. Monterey 2-14 @ 8:00

2. Pickett Co. vs 7. Hemitage Spgs. 2-12 @ 8:00

3. Clay Co. vs 6. RBS 2-13 @ 8:00

Semifinals 2-16 @ 5:30 (1 vs 4/5) and 8:30 (2/7 vs 3/6)

Consolation 2-20 @ 6:30

Finals 2-20 @ 8:00

FYI

Region 4A Boys Quaterfinals 2-24 @ 7pm....1 and 2 seeds from district tournmanets will host.

Semis- 2-27 @ 6:00 and 7:45 at Watertown

Finals - 3-1 @ 7pm at Watertown

Correct me if I am wrong on any of the times.

I think that if Clarkrange boys can get by Monterey, they have a shot against Jackson Co. The last game they played was close, but Jackson Co. pulled it out in the fourth.

Should be a great tourney.

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826365577[/snapback]

at Livingston Academy

1. Jackson Co.- bye

4. Clarkrange. vs 5. Monterey 2-14 @ 8:00

2. Pickett Co. vs 7. Hemitage Spgs. 2-12 @ 8:00

3. Clay Co. vs 6. RBS 2-13 @ 8:00

Semifinals 2-16 @ 5:30 (1 vs 4/5) and 8:30 (2/7 vs 3/6)

Consolation 2-20 @ 6:30

Finals 2-20 @ 8:00

FYI

Region 4A Boys Quaterfinals 2-24 @ 7pm....1 and 2 seeds from district tournmanets will host.

Semis- 2-27 @ 6:00 and 7:45 at Watertown

Finals - 3-1 @ 7pm at Watertown

Correct me if I am wrong on any of the times.

I think that if Clarkrange boys can get by Monterey, they have a shot against Jackson Co. The last game they played was close, but Jackson Co. pulled it out in the fourth.

Should be a great tourney.

ok i dont think that clarkrange is goin to win againest jackson county because clarkrange lost both times by 16 & 17 with snow upchurch the other big guy but prophet wasnt there but i dont think he makes a 17 point diffrence not sayin it cant happen but jackson county played moore county and lost to them by six or seven and moore county is a very well rounded team but clarkrange has one maybe two pretty good players and the rest are just players not sayin they dont have good nights or there not decent but jackson is very well rounded from posts to gaurds so i give this one to jackson by 12 but good luch to C-range and the blue devils

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 11 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826367352[/snapback]

I'm just ready for everything to get started tomorrow night. Looks to be a good district, and for that matter a good region tournament this year.

Should be some great games thats for sure. Friday night will be crazy with the semi finals. To me this is the best time of the year its much better than christmas!!! The region tournament will also be highly contested with 4 very good teams coming out of that district. Friendship is the #1 seed going in but Gordonsville has already beaten them AT Friendship and the district is at Gordonsville this year so its going to be interesting to say the least. Good luck to all the 7A teams and whoever comes out of 7A hopefully we'll sweep the region and make it an "all" 7A region!!!