2007 Season

lax4life32

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 24 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826387662[/snapback]Franklin played in the Knoxville thing this weekend and the varsity went 2-0-1 beating Dunbar and Ballard and tied 4-4 with Christ School the jv went 2-0 against Lexington Catholic and Dunbar

Are there any other scores people have from games yesterday?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826388433[/snapback]Are there any other scores people have from games yesterday?

yeah i just got in last night and didnt add the scores but the jv game against lexington catholic was 5-0, varsity against ballard was 8-0, varsity against ballard was 12-3, jv against ballard (who played multiple varsity players) 8-1, and then the varsity game against Christ School was 4-4 Im pretty sure these are the correct scores.

Hendersonville and MBA jv were also there, and then Greenville (the SC state champs were there), Farragut i belive had a team there, and there were a few other teams there that i dont remember but had never heard of.

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826388433[/snapback]Are there any other scores people have from games yesterday?

BankofDad, can you confirm the Brentwood score from yesterday against Ridgeway that was 26-1 that is up on tnlax.com? If that is a real score then wow Brentwood either isnt in as much of a rebuilding year or Ridgeway is just that bad.

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826388530[/snapback]BankofDad, can you confirm the Brentwood score from yesterday against Ridgeway that was 26-1 that is up on tnlax.com? If that is a real score then wow Brentwood either isnt in as much of a rebuilding year or Ridgeway is just that bad.

I can confirm that score for you

QUOTE(LXFAN @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826396834[/snapback]Anyone catch the JPII/Father Ryan game? Did Father Ryan bring JV or did JPII get a lot better from last year? Ryan won 6-4.

or is Father Ryan just not as good this year? i know they lost some on defense not sure about on the other side of the ball though.