Who are some other sophomore players that stand out in 7aa

highrizer23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826365928[/snapback]

not tryin to be a jerk, but 7aa isnt station camp, although jenkins is GREAT, and i wish him a speedy recovery, but in 7aa every LA soph is a stand out when they get to play, but for now, west ramsey and D-U-N-N (MVP 7-AA) from livingston academy, and my friend i think station camp is 8aa

oop's. I meant they are all in the same region. I knew that. I ain't really that dumb. But thank's.

You'll have to excuse me because i'm not really familiar with some of their names, but Livingston does have some good Sophmores. Chase Dunn is the best sophmore in the district right now. I like the Smith kid too i think he will be fun to watch. I'm not sure how old the big kid isfor livingston but he looks young. I think he willl become a good player too. Upperman has some really good sophmores as well. Carrin Nash (don't know his number) but he played really good against Livingston last night. He is the tall skinny kid who has some great post moves and even stepped out in the corner last night and made a three. His dad is like 6'8 and Carrin is 6"4 right now. They think he'll grow to be about 6'8. Dustin Baxter is a good sophmore as well. And Ethan Christian I think will be a great player eventually. He's still not grown alot and been hampered this year by injuries, but the lefty can shoot and handle the ball really well. Sorry other teams in the district, not leaving you out on purpose just haven't seen many of you play this season.

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826366593[/snapback]

Nope not me I just wanted to know some of the people I will make look bad the next 2 years. And to try to get some new people's names out there. But thank's for your imput.

i think there is a couple from smith county that is pretty good i am pretty sure they are soph. cant think of there names just thought that i would give some others besides baxter and livingston

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826366120[/snapback]

You'll have to excuse me because i'm not really familiar with some of their names, but Livingston does have some good Sophmores. Chase Dunn is the best sophmore in the district right now. I like the Smith kid too i think he will be fun to watch. I'm not sure how old the big kid isfor livingston but he looks young. I think he willl become a good player too. Upperman has some really good sophmores as well. Carrin Nash (don't know his number) but he played really good against Livingston last night. He is the tall skinny kid who has some great post moves and even stepped out in the corner last night and made a three. His dad is like 6'8 and Carrin is 6"4 right now. They think he'll grow to be about 6'8. Dustin Baxter is a good sophmore as well. And Ethan Christian I think will be a great player eventually. He's still not grown alot and been hampered this year by injuries, but the lefty can shoot and handle the ball really well. Sorry other teams in the district, not leaving you out on purpose just haven't seen many of you play this season.

Smith is a junior. Ramsey(the big kid) is a soph. LA starts 3 soph. and #1 or #2 off the bench is a soph. They are going to be pretty good for the next two years and also have some pretty good freshmen. Chase Dunn may be the best player in the district let alone soph!

QUOTE(highrizer23 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826365889[/snapback]

Who all in the 7aa does anyone think deserves to be recognized more?

I mean we all know that Dunn and Jenkins can play, but who else is there and from where?

Cameron Bailey from Cannon Co. He just got back from an injusry and is still getting some of the rust off, but he is a very good post presence for the Lions. He should be a big key to victory in their upcoming games.

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826366908[/snapback]

Cameron Bailey from Cannon Co. He just got back from an injusry and is still getting some of the rust off, but he is a very good post presence for the Lions. He should be a big key to victory in their upcoming games.

Baily hasn't been very good for Cannon maybe because of the injury,but Dunn is no doubt the best and most of Livingston's team. Smith's #23 i think don't know his name and not really sure about the rest in the district.

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Feb 11 2007 - 02:20 PM) 826367393[/snapback]

Baily hasn't been very good for Cannon maybe because of the injury,but Dunn is no doubt the best and most of Livingston's team. Smith's #23 i think don't know his name and not really sure about the rest in the district.

Yes, Dunn is by far one of the best or the best in the district. Does anyone know if he's being looked at by any colleges? If not, they will look at him soon. The #23 from Smith County is Justin Starnes. Lately he hasn't been playing his game either. But #14 Corey Carver has stepped up as of late and helped out the Owls. I hope all the sophomores from Smith step up during the tourny. Good luck Owls in the game this week.