Who are the top 3 in each class to watch out for?

my2cents

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(stlbrd @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826383894[/snapback]Sorry, Mt. Juliet won the district tournament last year, Hendersonville won the regular season district, that is why the tournament was in Hendersonville.

Actually Mt. Juliet and Hendersonville tied for the regular season district. Hendersonville won the coin toss and that's why the tournament was in Hendersonville.

AAA RIVERDALE,SODDY DAISY WHAT A GREAT GAME THEY HAD LAST YEAR.BOTH TEAMS SHOULD HAVE WENT TO STATE! LAST YEARS GAME WILL BE REMEMBERED MORE THAN ANY GAME AT THE STATE.THAT WAS THE STATE GAME IN A LOT OF PEOPLES MINDS.RIVERDALE WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE TEAMS AT STATE EXCEPT CLOSE WITH SODDY DAISY.I WISH RIVERDALE AND SODDY DAISY LUCK THIS YEAR,THEY HAVE EVERYONES RESPECT!

QUOTE(justthetruth @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:26 PM) 826391953[/snapback]AAA RIVERDALE,SODDY DAISY WHAT A GREAT GAME THEY HAD LAST YEAR.BOTH TEAMS SHOULD HAVE WENT TO STATE! LAST YEARS GAME WILL BE REMEMBERED MORE THAN ANY GAME AT THE STATE.THAT WAS THE STATE GAME IN A LOT OF PEOPLES MINDS.RIVERDALE WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE TEAMS AT STATE EXCEPT CLOSE WITH SODDY DAISY.I WISH RIVERDALE AND SODDY DAISY LUCK THIS YEAR,THEY HAVE EVERYONES RESPECT!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Just how long is Riverdale going to whine about not being in the State tournament last year??? If Riverdale thinks that they were better than all of the other teams at State, then apparently they didn't see any of the games at State. Mt. Juliet went 9 innings with Soddy Daisy before finally losing 1-0. However, that was last year and this is asking about the top 3 THIS YEAR. In my opinion for AAA, it is Soddy Daisy, Mt. Juliet and Brentwood.

I agree with most of you guys, but we (goodpasture) scrimmaged hendersonville last night and they are very solid. I believe their off-season workouts have made them a team to watch out for. Their defense commited no errors, and they hit the ball as well as I have seen in a preseason in a long time. I am glad we got to see hendersonville in the preseason due to us being young and we only practiced once this year in the dirt. We play again next week. We also get a taste of Brentwood next week. So i will let you know what happens there. It will be exciting in AAA, you cannot have an off game and plan on making it through.

QUOTE(softballscout @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:14 AM) 826392862[/snapback]I agree with most of you guys, but we (goodpasture) scrimmaged hendersonville last night and they are very solid. I believe their off-season workouts have made them a team to watch out for. Their defense commited no errors, and they hit the ball as well as I have seen in a preseason in a long time. I am glad we got to see hendersonville in the preseason due to us being young and we only practiced once this year in the dirt. We play again next week. We also get a taste of Brentwood next week. So i will let you know what happens there. It will be exciting in AAA, you cannot have an off game and plan on making it through.

S'scout,

How'd y'all do in this scrimmage?