Who are the top 3 in each class to watch out for?

my2cents

QUOTE(justthetruth @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:26 PM) 826391953[/snapback]AAA RIVERDALE,SODDY DAISY WHAT A GREAT GAME THEY HAD LAST YEAR.BOTH TEAMS SHOULD HAVE WENT TO STATE! LAST YEARS GAME WILL BE REMEMBERED MORE THAN ANY GAME AT THE STATE.THAT WAS THE STATE GAME IN A LOT OF PEOPLES MINDS.RIVERDALE WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE TEAMS AT STATE EXCEPT CLOSE WITH SODDY DAISY.I WISH RIVERDALE AND SODDY DAISY LUCK THIS YEAR,THEY HAVE EVERYONES RESPECT!

obviously you didnt go to state and watch any games.. and you DEFINANTLY didnt go to the state finals if you really believe that.. how could you say that that game was the "state game" if riverdale didnt even make it there?.. the friday night state final game between mj and soddy was a great performance from both teams with both pitchers striking out 15 in 9 innings.. THAT will be a game rememberred.. not a game that wasnt even during state.. come on..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pitcherperfect1489 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826395545[/snapback]obviously you didnt go to state and watch any games.. and you DEFINANTLY didnt go to the state finals if you really believe that.. how could you say that that game was the "state game" if riverdale didnt even make it there?.. the friday night state final game between mj and soddy was a great performance from both teams with both pitchers striking out 15 in 9 innings.. THAT will be a game rememberred.. not a game that wasnt even during state.. come on..

I was there and I could not agree more.............if you want to play for the state championship...........get there first! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(LadyOwls32 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826395612[/snapback]What about Ooltewah? Are they not worth mention in AAA.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You just did. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

personally, i feel sorry for anyone who has to play soddy this year, everyone is back except for cooper and upton but as always are replaced with talent as good or better. its hard to replace as good of a middle infield as upton and cooper but kirk as managed to put 2 great players in their shoes. both i beleive are freshman, for sure the 2nd baseman not sure about short. ive been to some prac. and the bats are looking good especially with katie. soddy is the team to beat this year and every year. the only problem maybe that our #2 pitcher stacie fairbanks decided not to pitch this year but to play the feild she is replaced with a 6'4 sophomore alisha buckner who doesn't throw as hard but her stride is well in front of the cirlce so you could say it would be like hiting off nikki in that respect. she throws in the low 60 her avg was 62 during the offseason

Soddy Daisy will be tough as they always are, i wouldnt go as far as saying i feel sorry for anyone who plays them! I watched them play a scrimmage against ND and they didnt have a Freshman on Short and they rotated a freshman on second. I also watched the sophmore pitch and ND had no problem with her at all. So i wouldnt say she is as stong as Nicky waters, and she threw no where near 60. Thats just from what i saw in the game maybe ill have a different opinion after the ER Playday. Wish everyone the best in the upcoming season

I agree Alicia Buckner throws no where near 60 She does have a lond stride but she is not like hitting off Nikkie Waters.Katies bat is good but all starters were pulled from hitting off ND second string pitcher but Katie and that was who she hit it out on.If the other starters could have hit agaist her they would have hit it out too.Lets give credit when credit is due.

I just wanted to comment on behalf of Riverdale, They played an amazing game last year against soddy Daisy. There were good games played in State, however none of the games pushed the girls as far as the Riverdale game did. Both Teams played phenomonal! There wasnt a game in state that came close to being as good as that game was. I was there and at State.

Preseason is so , so very hard to tell who will be on top. Coaches play people in and out of position, alter their batting orders , move people in and out of the lineup all in an effort to see what works best and to give all players a chance. Basketball is still going on so some players arent even out. Even so, a lot of teams are emerging to look very good. I stick with my top picks in AAA. Mt. Juliet, Brentwood, Soddy, Riverdale, and Hendersonville until I see the real season games.