D-B

BwAnG

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ Mar 29 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826425985[/snapback]Tuesday...think think think..... big game Tuesday....think think think..... hummm ain't coming to me...must have missed something.

must bee the ooltewah- baylor game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(BwAnG @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826426111[/snapback]? ok /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Science Hill plays baseball???

Oh, I was just teasing you guys... It certainly is a big game for both schools. Good luck to everyone and may those grounders bounce true and every hit raise the crowd to their feet!

But of course I am gonna wish for one more run for the DB boys when the final out is recorded!

Just call me a "Mom" roll your eyes a little and take it easy on me.

Dobyns-Bennett is entirely overrated. They act like they are unbeatable when they haven't even made it to state in quite some time. DB is the cockiest bunch of kids that I have ever seen. By the way, I hope everyone sees now that all of the preseason rankings were ludacris. To all DB fans, have fun this year talking your team up in a 346 page forum only to see them lose in the playoffs, AGAIN. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826427062[/snapback]Dobyns-Bennett is entirely overrated. They act like they are unbeatable when they haven't even made it to state in quite some time. DB is the cockiest bunch of kids that I have ever seen. By the way, I hope everyone sees now that all of the preseason rankings were ludacris. To all DB fans, have fun this year talking your team up in a 346 page forum only to see them lose in the playoffs, AGAIN. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Harsh, but true. I have to agree that it's the same in every sport for DB especially baseball and football. What happened to the football team last year? They had a great season then what happens in the playoffs..CHOKE! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Might happen to them again only in baseball. I guess we'll have to find out.

I wondered how long it would take for some DB hater to get on here and bash the Indians. To Smoothy and Flatbull......everyone with any sense at all knows that rankings are some sportswriter's opinion.....and DB being 8th in one poll was probably due to Derek Trent being an ALL American (much deserved

So.......please let me know when either of you have played even for a district....or little league championship and please let me in on your expertise when it comes to choking. Pardon me, but I'm sick to death of listening to a bunch of know nothings bad mouth young men that they don't know crap about. Cocky....please.....what athlete worth their salt isn't just a tad cocky. These guys....like football....work hard.....if they lose they lose with class...something you two lack. It's a free world so you can get on here and continue to bad mouth DB......but I for one wish every single team in this area the best.....unlike you I don't delight in watching teenagers choke as you call it. Ah, I guess they might as well get used to being in a world with idiots that don't care what garbage comes out of their mouths.....so....talk on....it will only make them stronger!

Announcements