who thinks the teams were right in 7A votes

ballin out of control

MVP- Tyler Cassitty JCHS (10.5 ppg 2.7 apg 3 rpg)

Gary Flynn-JCHS Coach of the Year

1st team

Jacob Wright PCHS (20.0 ppg 5.0 apg)

Brandon Upchurch CHS (19.0 ppg 4.7 rpg)

Ethan Birdwell HSHS (21.0 ppg 2.0 apg)

Brandon Hopkins JCHS ( 9.0 ppg 4.5 rpg)

T.C. Capps PCHS (11.5 ppg 5.0 rpg)

2nd team

Shawn Garrett CCHS Also freshman of the year

Tyler Edwards CCHS

Chris Snow CHS

Brett Roddy PCHS

Seth Lish JCHS

3rd team

Bradley Crowder JCHS

Brandon Kerley JCHS

Jonathan Judd MHS

Josh Duvall CHS

Brent Logan PCHS

I think this is pretty close to right, I would change the mvp because i don't think cassitty's numbers are good enough for mvp and I don't think he means as much to his team as jacob wright does, but congrats to him for winning it. The only other real change I would have is I would switch Brett Roddy and T.C., I think Roddy has played better throughout the season.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 11 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826367847[/snapback]

I think this is pretty close to right, I would change the mvp because i don't think cassitty's numbers are good enough for mvp and I don't think he means as much to his team as jacob wright does, but congrats to him for winning it. The only other real change I would have is I would switch Brett Roddy and T.C., I think Roddy has played better throughout the season.

take cassity out of JC they have nothing, take wright out of PC and they still have a contender team, so cassity is definitely more valuable to his team

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 11 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826367856[/snapback]

take cassity out of JC they have nothing, take wright out of PC and they still have a contender team, so cassity is definitely more valuable to his team

You obviously didn't get to watch much of p.c. this season. Especially friday night at albany, they wouldn't even have been in consideration if jacob hadn't been in the ball game with his 34. According to everyone who follows j.c. says they won't lose much when cassity is gone next year, I guarentee that all of us who follow p.c. baskettball won't be saying the same when jacob graduates. I still think cassity was deserving, just not as much as jacob...but congrats to tyler anyway.

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 11 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826367856[/snapback]

your crazy jackson county would be alot more than pickett county without tyler if they was with out jacob tyler what averages 10 and wright averages 20+ so yea there would be a big diffrence JC needs tyler to get the ball down the floor and we also need his stats but jacob isthe only thing pickett has in scorin every player on JC is able to score i mean there is 10 players scorin on there team night in night out and pickett has nothin when they come off the bench so dont say that JC has nothin without cassety

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826371738[/snapback]

congrats to all the players mvp is nice and it means differant things to many people and most of time it's our favorite player or favorite team who we think is most deserving.There's nights I could make the case for 6-8 players for mvp good luck to all teams in 7a throughout postseason

Great post! Good luck JC Blue Devils!