Grace vs. East Ridge

abc123kid

Who do yall think will come out with the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y this time??? Will this be a show of the three BIG men on the floor, or will Alex Wells take the show again.. its at Grace and its going to be a very packed gym, considering that grace might have 5 rows on each side, and when they played at East Ridge it was slammed packed.. but its going to be a good showing .............

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Feb 11 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826368147[/snapback]

The only other player who I think might be more overrated than Carter is Jurick....

they are both overrated but jurrick plays like he should most the time, 6'10 needs to be under the goal dropping in layups not outside shooting 3's all day, they are both good players and will move on to the next level because of their size but good luck to both teams tonight it should be a good game

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 12 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826368409[/snapback]

they are both overrated but jurrick plays like he should most the time, 6'10 needs to be under the goal dropping in layups not outside shooting 3's all day, they are both good players and will move on to the next level because of their size but good luck to both teams tonight it should be a good game

East Ridge wins by duble digits.. Alex Wells stole the show once again....

East Ridge won by like 18. McMasters had 17 or 18 and Jurick had 11. McMasters played better than Jurick in this one. I dont know if you would say Wells stole the show, but he did play well. There would be trips where McMasters wouldnt even touch the ball. But ER just has a better them as a whole and much more experiance. The big game atmosphere got to some of the young Grace guys. Also, Tubby Smith was in attendance.

QUOTE(redandwhiteforever @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826369502[/snapback]

East Ridge won by like 18. McMasters had 17 or 18 and Jurick had 11. McMasters played better than Jurick in this one. I dont know if you would say Wells stole the show, but he did play well. There would be trips where McMasters wouldnt even touch the ball. But ER just has a better them as a whole and much more experiance. The big game atmosphere got to some of the young Grace guys. Also, Tubby Smith was in attendance.

Was he looking at Jurick or McMasters - or both?