District 9-A Season MVP

Speedy Claxton

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Vultor @ Feb 16 2007 - 05:15 AM) 826374120[/snapback]

Jim, I got a nice picture of Bequi and Casey the other night. Hopefully it and others will show up in the gallery.

Send the pic to me and any other interesting pic of the Forrest girls doing a little project and could use them.

QUOTE(jmoses @ Feb 17 2007 - 07:55 AM) 826375798[/snapback]Send the pic to me and any other interesting pic of the Forrest girls doing a little project and could use them.

Send me an email jim. Yours keep coming back. Either its not what I think it is or something. I'll burn the disc. I took 90 plus pics (boys and girls) of the Community game. Just experimenting. Used my 55mm lens and made the files big so I could pull pictures out.

Vultor

pblake and you know the rest.

You must be really proud tonight Aunt Kim, Kaitlyn called me at work and gave me updates and said Ayla had a great game. Good enough for Tourney MVP! And I'm so happy to see Gabby get Season MVP and Summer getting All District. And what about the rest of the girls! We are really blessed in Chapel Hill to have such fine young ladies. Two good games means 9A has four teams ready to play ball at Regions. Good Luck to them all!

Go Lady Rockets!! and Get Well Soon B. B.!

QUOTE(jmoses @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826380281[/snapback]You must be really proud tonight Aunt Kim, Kaitlyn called me at work and gave me updates and said Ayla had a great game. Good enough for Tourney MVP! And I'm so happy to see Gabby get Season MVP and Summer getting All District. And what about the rest of the girls! We are really blessed in Chapel Hill to have such fine young ladies. Two good games means 9A has four teams ready to play ball at Regions. Good Luck to them all!

Go Lady Rockets!! and Get Well Soon B. B.!

Proud as a peacock Jim!! Thank you....... Very proud of our Lady Rockets Team, these ladies are something else and our All District and All Tournament picks Gaby, Summer and Ayla !!!! Best of luck to all four teams as we advance to Region play. And as always GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!

I think ayla young is the best player on the floor... She should have won both. She is our heart and our energy... We are all around a very goos team but without that energy i think we are not nearly as good. and she is by far the most athletic player.. Great on D. Just my opinion. Congrats to our girls.

QUOTE(mcsportswriter @ Feb 13 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826370306[/snapback]Pick one of these four and each would be deserving from Forrest

Gaby Bussell

Summer Waggoner

Ayla Young

Blair Foster

I have to say a BIG THANK YOU! These girls are all good but 2 seem to hit the spot light a little more than others but without all 5 team members (or any others off the bench) working TOGETHER there wouldn't be a Lady Rockets team that they are to give them that spot light. I love them all and it is hard to pick just one. I want all of them to PLAY HARD AND TOGETHER because you WILL accomplish more because without the others they wouldn't be where they are.

GO LADY ROCKETS PRAYERS AND WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY BABY BUSSELL!

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:49 AM) 826380587[/snapback]I think ayla young is the best player on the floor... She should have won both. She is our heart and our energy... We are all around a very goos team but without that energy i think we are not nearly as good. and she is by far the most athletic player.. Great on D. Just my opinion. Congrats to our girls.

They are both from Forrest. Don't see how you can get on here and pick one over the other. Ayla is a great player as is shown with the tourney MVP and Gabby is great also, with the reg. season MVP. I could understand alittle more if someone from another school won it but to say "this girl on our team shouldn't have got it, this one should" that a little wrong IMO. With that good luck to the Rockets tonight and the Lady Rockets in the region.