Best Catchers

miami17

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(melabonz @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826373664[/snapback]BRANDON WILSON - CATCHER (PIGEON FORGE TIGERS) 1.9 POP

Brandon Wilson is already one of the best catchers in the state, and he is only a Sophomore at Pigeon Forge High School. Keep an eye on this kid.

You seem to be forgetting the top 2 catchers in that district. Jon Dalton at Rutledge and Mitch Barton at GP. I believe both made District ALL Tournament. Dalton hits with a lot of power (led the district in HRs while doing a good job behind the plate). Barton I believe caught every game last year but 3 while leading his team in hits and RBIs.

QUOTE(melabonz @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:01 PM) 826373664[/snapback]BRANDON WILSON - CATCHER (PIGEON FORGE TIGERS) 1.9 POP

Brandon Wilson is already one of the best catchers in the state, and he is only a Sophomore at Pigeon Forge High School. Keep an eye on this kid.

A 1.9 pop is good but I can do that.....is he accurate?

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Feb 20 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826381155[/snapback]You seem to be forgetting the top 2 catchers in that district. Jon Dalton at Rutledge and Mitch Barton at GP. I believe both made District ALL Tournament. Dalton hits with a lot of power (led the district in HRs while doing a good job behind the plate. Barton I believe caught every game last year but 3 while leading his team in hits and RBIs.

HA! yeah but look at the team he lead...wahoo! GP!.....and I was throwing 1.8's last year with no succesful steals all year...so quit tryin 2 impress everyone with poptimes

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:40 PM) 826383930[/snapback]HA! yeah but look at the team he lead...wahoo! GP!.....and I was throwing 1.8's last year with no succesful steals all year...so quit tryin 2 impress everyone with poptimes

Read the post again(I forgot you are from Seymour where there is less emphasis on reading and more on athletics. By the way it is "team he led".). Where did I mention pop times? No successful steals as opposed to unsuccessful steals or did you mean you never stole a base last year? Even the best pro catchers have bases stolen on them. Anyone that knows anything about baseball knows that there is more involved than just the catcher on a stolen base. Example, Pitcher holding runners, actual pitch thrown, speed of runner, need I say more!!!!!!!!!!!