8AAA district preseason picks

sportalcholic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(softballdad33 @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826419203[/snapback]Lawrence Co. vs. Tullahoma today @ 6:00. Any thoughts on how this one turns out?

Should be a great 8AAA game. Tullahoma comes a little banged up after the game in Shelbyville Monday but still should be a good game.

WOW!!!! THIS DISTRICT IS GOING TO BE VERY UN-PREDICTABLE. SO FAR, NOBODY HAS IT PICKED RIGHT!!!!!!! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT LAWRENCE CTY WOULD BE UN-DEFEATED AFTER 2 YEARS AGO WINNING NO DISTRICT GAMES!!? WAY TO GO. THE PITCHING IS VERY COMPETITIVE THIS YEAR, SOME TEAMS SEEM TO HAVE STARTED OUT SLOW BUT ARE OBVIOUSLY PICKING IT UP. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF DISTRICT 8AAA. MOST OF THE GAMES I'VE BEEN TO HAVE BEEN VERY EXCITING TO WATCH.

I DON'T KNOW, LAWRENCE CTY HAS GREAT PITCHING AND A GREAT LINE-UP AND DEFENSE EQUALED IF NOT BETTER. SOME TEAMS HAVEN'T PLAYED AS MUCH AS CC HAS PLAYED THIS YEAR ALREADY, SOME TEAMS ARE JUST GETTING WARMED UP. I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL. AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!

QUOTE(Way2Go @ Mar 28 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826424925[/snapback]I DON'T KNOW, LAWRENCE CTY HAS GREAT PITCHING AND A GREAT LINE-UP AND DEFENSE EQUALED IF NOT BETTER. SOME TEAMS HAVEN'T PLAYED AS MUCH AS CC HAS PLAYED THIS YEAR ALREADY, SOME TEAMS ARE JUST GETTING WARMED UP. I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL. AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!

I have been to a few district games as well, Columbia appears to be very strong

this year, I also noticed Coffee Co. has a great deal of depth. Tullahoma will be prepared

for district tourney. Lincoln Co. is very young but may surprise a few of you.Franklin Co.

they appear to have the desire, but may or may not fall appart in the end. have not had

the chance yet to see Shelbyville or Lawrence Co. overall should be a very competitive

district season. Good Luck to all.

QUOTE(softballdad33 @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:16 AM) 826425586[/snapback]Columbia vs. Lawrence County tonight at 6:30 in Columbia. Any thoughts on this game. It will be another exciting 8AAA district game.

THEY ARE THE NUMBER 1 & 2 TEAMS RIGHT NOW, SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING GAME TO WATCH. I THINK IT WILL COME DOWN TO A PITCHERS DUEL. BOTH DEFENSES ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE TOUGH SINCE THEY BOTH HAVE A STRONG LINE-UP. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. I THINK IT WILL BE A VERY LOW SCORING BALL GAME.