Ronnie Carter

bear cat brown

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826369947[/snapback]

This is the new Grammar Cop on CoachT. He is also available to work Bradley Wrestling events.

Dear BCB, Your actions and the actions of all wrestling fans on this board have not gone unnoticed. Punishment is in order. Next year we are going to hold the individual state in Bristol on Mon, Tue, and the finals being at noon on Wed. The state duals will be held in Pulaski on Mon. and the finals tue. at 8 a.m. We are doing this in order to keep fan support down and to keep conflict as low as possible. Ronnie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RMC @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:10 AM) 826369966[/snapback]

Bear Cat Brown......I've got to get this off my chest. I videoed you at Merv's and Mayo's playing pool and although I intended the tape for private use I gave it to Raider76 and walkenvol.

Sorry.....here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYEns9nFhU

you and rigger made my day-----you guys are too funny!!

QUOTE(babybearmom @ Feb 13 2007 - 05:26 AM) 826369769[/snapback]

Saying that BCB doesn't coach his son is a joke. But the written rule about filming doesn't apply to parents. The Cleveland coach went up into the stands but the Bradley coach is the thug? Also a joke.

Everybody wants to get on here and bash on Bradley and no one can stop you. Freedom of speech. The Bradley wrestlers, coaches and fans call themselves the Bradley Wrestling Family and we take it on the sensitive side when one of our own is misaligned.

I hear no bashing, just information. He had the right to film, and was denied by

others. With all this talk about standing up for the "Bradley" family, how

would you act if one of the "family" was denied any of their rights?

QUOTE(RMC @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826369966[/snapback]

Bear Cat Brown......I've got to get this off my chest. I videoed you at Merv's and Mayo's playing pool and although I intended the tape for private use I gave it to Raider76 and walkenvol.

Dang I wish I still had that suit.

If I may, I would like to clear some things up. There was someone that wanted to know why I would air this out on CoachT and not E-mail the Bradley and Cleveland coaches. I think for me I wanted those three Ooltewah wrestlers and those cheerleaders from Walker Valley and the Stripped shirt boys and pretty much everyone that was there and everyone that" heard it thru the Grapevine, how much longer..." to know that it was ok to video and that uncle bcb won't be spending any time in the Big House. I wasn't out of the gym,5 minutes before the "King of the Jungle " coach called me wondering how my day was going. His ######. coach called to inform him that BCB was up to no good and got caught doin it. Well soon after the phone kept on ringing. We all know that anyone whose anyone gets on CoachT, so why not inform the public that some ol wive's tail rule wasn't right.

I'm pretty sure that anyone that has followed my attempts at humor, realized the Uncle Ronnie was not who I was addressing . I just wanted people to know and not hear the whispers" Show me what you got little Momma " I mean "there goes that mean old man who got caught cheatin"

I never called anyone a thug nor did I BASH Coach Laxton. I'm not a basher, except for three people, Keefjams,siissypipe and some guy who was Badmouthing the Bradley Bears wrestling team, I try to stay very upbeat and positive.

But you keep questioning my Ethics, and that makes me slighly upset, so if you want to be invited to the 1st of three meeting at North Chatt Cat we 'll go down a different path.

I'm assuming the the Great Irish Nation and the Bradley Nation will be side by side for the next three days, I'll be there with lot of beads and open arms and if none extend back, no hard feelings. If I have the option of a] having stuff thrown at me b] saying things about my momma or c] being boo-ed, I choose c. I've never been boo-ed before and think I might enjoy it

Love my Irish

Bear Cat Brown III

pops wanted me verify which Brown it was

I will be holding the first of three meetings at the Regal beagle today prior to the start of the tourney, A lecture on "How to talk about the cat and his momma." will be closely followed by " When and how to Boo." We will close the meeting by handing out used "Pet Rocks" (never did get mine to obey commands it always just sat there) and darts ( I'm sure they will come in handy at other meeting for someone).

I'll be there with lot of beads and open arms and if none extend back, no hard feelings. If I have the option of a] having stuff thrown at me b] saying things about my momma or c] being boo-ed, I choose c. I've never been boo-ed before and think I might enjoy it

Love my Irish

Bear Cat Brown III

pops wanted me verify which Brown it was

Options

A... throw stuff...unacceptable

B... say things about your Momma...nobody could stoop so low

C... Boo....the Great Entertainer... nah!!

D... borrow your camera...???

QUOTE(RMC @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:10 AM) 826369966[/snapback]

i could not beat this guy in pool even if i did have the video!

but after reeding theese posst, i am moore awear of my speeling

The difference is the wrestler was NOT there to watch. His dad chose to video a match between two of his biggest competitors at state so that it could be analyzed, paused, and reviewed over and over.

And remember it wasn't just a BRADLEY wrestler involved in the match he filmed.

However, they are both from bradley county and therefore should be ridiculed and bashed along with their fans.

But, whatever! We all do what we feel is best for our young un's regardless of how it affects others right?