NEW PREDICTION FOR CLASS A FINAL 4

jamieroper

Looking at the brackets and possible match-ups. I predict the following:

Both the winner and runner-up from region 4 will be in the final 4 at 'boro.

Both the winner and runner-up from region 6 will be in the final 4, unless Forrest can beat the runner-up at sub-state. Which is possible.

So in a nutshell, the only team that can break up an all region 4 and 6 final 4 is Forrest.

Just a prediction. Do you agree or think I am crazy. If crazy, make your own predictions.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Gleason and TCA, Jamie? Have you seen either of these teams play? I don't know how strong their District is....but Gleason has still gone undefeated this year! I do agree that Region 6 and 4 are the overall strongest Regions..... Of course Forrest is going to come on in and knock everyone's socks off ....... Good Luck to your Team !!..........Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!!! (and I do think you are a little bit crazy, but in a good way...... )

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826369182[/snapback]

What about Gleason and TCA, Jamie? Have you seen either of these teams play? I don't know how strong their District is....but Gleason has still gone undefeated this year! I do agree that Region 6 and 4 are the overall strongest Regions..... Of course Forrest is going to come on in and knock everyone's socks off ....... Good Luck to your Team !!..........Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!!! (and I do think you are a little bit crazy, but in a good way...... )

I believe we have more complete teams top to bottom than those teams. I know Collinwood and Richland both have a point guard that can handle their guards. And the post play is no contest. Just my opinion. I expect them to disagree. We shall see. And I am fully aware that we have to get there first. If the Region 6 runner up can get by Forrest, it may well be an all Region 6 final at 'boro.

If I am wrong, I will be the first to give congrats to those who beat us. They will deserve it.

Gleason has had a special year with a very very young team. That said, they will have some major match-up problems if they play Richland. Gleason had better forget my prediction and take care of business out there. They have some teams gunning for them.

The region 4 winner and runner-up will cake walk to the semi-finals at boro.

Just a prediction. I wish you all well.

If you disagree Gleason or any other fans, please give me your predictions. Take care.

From Region 4 the winner and runner up will be Clarkrange and RBS.

from Region 6 the winner and runner up will be Richland and Summertown.

These will be the 4 teams to make it to semi-finals. Richland will eliminate RBS.

Clarkrange will eliminate Summertown. For the final game Jamie, I believe Clarkrange will eliminate Richland. That is my prediction, Good luck to all these fine teams.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 12 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826369073[/snapback]

Looking at the brackets and possible match-ups. I predict the following:

Both the winner and runner-up from region 4 will be in the final 4 at 'boro.

Both the winner and runner-up from region 6 will be in the final 4, unless Forrest can beat the runner-up at sub-state. Which is possible.

So in a nutshell, the only team that can break up an all region 4 and 6 final 4 is Forrest.

Just a prediction. Do you agree or think I am crazy. If crazy, make your own predictions.

Shoot, you mean district 7 and region 6 will be their in the end, because region 4 is dominated by district 7... ...but I hope we over here can make a good showing and be their in the end...

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826369358[/snapback]

I believe we have more complete teams top to bottom than those teams. I know Collinwood and Richland both have a point guard that can handle their guards. And the post play is no contest. Just my opinion. I expect them to disagree. We shall see. And I am fully aware that we have to get there first. If the Region 6 runner up can get by Forrest, it may well be an all Region 6 final at 'boro.

If I am wrong, I will be the first to give congrats to those who beat us. They will deserve it.

Gleason has had a special year with a very very young team. That said, they will have some major match-up problems if they play Richland. Gleason had better forget my prediction and take care of business out there. They have some teams gunning for them.

The region 4 winner and runner-up will cake walk to the semi-finals at boro.

Just a prediction. I wish you all well.

If you disagree Gleason or any other fans, please give me your predictions. Take care.

Gleason is a smaller team HOWEVER the smaller team is not always overmatched...Gleason can cause the bigger teams to get in foul trouble by boxing out and causing some over the backs...TRUST ME Gleason may be a small team but they play hard and don't give up...have you gotten a chance to see them play this year?

And I wouldn't forget about TCA either...TCA is a taller team than Gleason and Crickett Glenn is a pretty solid post...

Greenfield will be in the mix too!!!!

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Feb 12 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826369538[/snapback]

Gleason is a smaller team HOWEVER the smaller team is not always overmatched...Gleason can cause the bigger teams to get in foul trouble by boxing out and causing some over the backs...TRUST ME Gleason may be a small team but they play hard and don't give up...have you gotten a chance to see them play this year?

And I wouldn't forget about TCA either...TCA is a taller team than Gleason and Crickett Glenn is a pretty solid post...

Greenfield will be in the mix too!!!!

No doubt what you are saying about height is true. How tall a person is has nothing to do with the size of their heart and with the season Gleason has had, they must have plenty of heart.

I just think they will have problems with taller teams that are just as quick. Your 5'6" guard and 5'3" guards will be guarded by 5'11" guards that are just as quick.

All that being said, the group that plays the best as a team will win it all. Apparently Gleason knows how to do that being defeated. Another team that appears to know exactly how to play as a team is Summertown. Lost 2 major, major starters, both were candidate for Ms. Basketball, and they have kicked butt every since then. WOW is all I can say.

Good luck to all. I hope Greenfield kicks butt out there.

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826369515[/snapback]

Shoot, you mean district 7 and region 6 will be their in the end, because region 4 is dominated by district 7... ...but I hope we over here can make a good showing and be their in the end...

Yes, Region 6 is up in the air. We have numerous teams that could easily win it. Those being Richland, Santa Fe, Moore County, Collinwood, Summertown, and Wayne County. With Forrest waiting on the runner-up.

Everyone who has counted Moore County out had better watch out. If they get on a roll, they can do some damage.

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 12 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826369493[/snapback]

From Region 4 the winner and runner up will be Clarkrange and RBS.

from Region 6 the winner and runner up will be Richland and Summertown.

These will be the 4 teams to make it to semi-finals. Richland will eliminate RBS.

Clarkrange will eliminate Summertown. For the final game Jamie, I believe Clarkrange will eliminate Richland. That is my prediction, Good luck to all these fine teams.

It would not hurt my feelings to see us in the finals.

Right now I am hoping to be in the finals of District so that we can host a region game, hopefully as District 11 champions.

Of all the teams in Class A I have seen play, my opinion has not changed. I believe that Collinwood is the best overall team. I know they want another game with Gleason so bad they can taste it. Andrews is one of the best in the state. I am not sure anyone can guard her.

At times, Richland has appeared to be unbeatable. At other times, they have appeared to be average. We shall see. GO RAIDERS.

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826369182[/snapback]

Auntkim that is a good question to ask. Obviously their are many good Single A lady basketball teams in the state this year, and any team that has won 20 + games are to be congratulated. TCA has been one of those schools. They have played a pretty competitive schedule against good teams in both A and AA. They have not lost a single A game as of yet and two of their 3 losses have come at the hands of AA power Milan who currently is ranked number 5 in the state. We have played and won by double digits over both McKenzie and West Carroll who are 1 and 2 in District 13 . We have beaten SBEC by 20+ who have been ranked in the top 10 in Division II. We have won against good AA teams such as Southside, USJ, and Gibson County. We enjoy playing good teams. West Tennessee has had some good teams over the past few years with Trenton a state champion and Madison Academic as recently as last year losing to eventual winner Forrest in a close game. We believe we can compete. So don't overlook us Mr. Roper. This is a fun time of year for all these girls in the state who have worked to get their teams to this level Good luck to all.

REGION 5

Houston Co.

White House-Heritage

East Robertson

McEwen All winners in the first round of Dist. 10 A last night.

Please..... go ahead and overlook these teams because they will not be making any effort to BEAT some of the other teams from Region 4 - 6 - 7 . They might as well not even be in your tournament, probably shouldn't even make the trip. Go ahead girls get your Softball cleats and bats ready for the upcoming season no more basketball to be played here in Class A. (tonge in cheek) =))~

C'mon people ya never know, its why they play the game.

No really.... I expect one or two of these teams to make a little noise I would like to see a change of the guard in the upper crust of Class A girls basketball.

White House-Heritage a new public school in Robertson Co just won its first District Tourney game ever last night against a tough and taller East Nasville team, East Literature 47-42. Maybe just Maybe........

Go Lady Patriots !!