who goes to state in A

always a dawg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826369190[/snapback] whos goin even though state is a good 4 months

I don't know if it will happen or not, but I do know the talent is there for Cascade to make a run at it. We only have one senior so I believe they will be tough for the next two or three years. Our girls know that they have a ton of potential, it will all depend on how they gel as a team and how well each girl takes on her role. I watched the entire first practice yesterday and there is going to be a dogfight for those nine starting positions and we will have to sit someone on the bench that would be starting for most teams. I counted 12 girls, including the basketball players that will play, that are starting material. Gonna be a tough decision.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know about any of yall but the Friendship Christian Lady Commanders have the best shot at the Championship this year. The Commanders have a new coach this year and from what i hear, and what i have seen, she is the real deal. Trust me, she will have them girls beaten into shape and noone will stop them. They have a strong pitching staff this year, and they got some girls that can knock the snot out of the ball, especially their catcher (Who slammed two last weekend). I look for the Lady Commanders to take that Big One this year.

QUOTE(Buzz Lightyear @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:31 PM) 826395472[/snapback]I dont know about any of yall but the Friendship Christian Lady Commanders have the best shot at the Championship this year. The Commanders have a new coach this year and from what i hear, and what i have seen, she is the real deal. Trust me, she will have them girls beaten into shape and noone will stop them. They have a strong pitching staff this year, and they got some girls that can knock the snot out of the ball, especially their catcher (Who slammed two last weekend). I look for the Lady Commanders to take that Big One this year.

Do you know how fast their pitchers throw and who they are?

QUOTE(sballfun @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826397117[/snapback]Do you know how fast their pitchers throw and who they are?

They both throw in the upper 50's, Haley throws a lot of junk, Fry low outside, change, I think thy will take STATE also very well coached team, lots of big stick.

Let's see, last year TCA won it all. TCA lost 1 outfielder and their shortstop. TCA has their great pitchers back, with more experience. TCA gets a great infielder back who missed last season with a knee injury. TCA has plenty of outfielders to replace the one they lost....I think TCA has a good chance to repeat. However.....it has been said many times that sometimes repeating is more difficult than getting it the first time!

QUOTE(swingaway @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826398028[/snapback]The pitcher from Freindship Christain who threw against Riverdale yesterday was pretty good. She had a good curve and drop. I think it was Hailey

Yea watch her cruve this summer it is a wicked wicked pitch.

QUOTE(swingaway @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826398771[/snapback]Is TCA playing any AAA teams this year. FCS is trying to play a tough preschedule in order to get ready for state. If Trinity only plays single A, my money is on FCS.

You make it sound like only AAA teams are good. I seen the State tournament last year and I think AA had the best teams and then the privates- AAA was just average except for Soddy.(JMO)