Top 10 in each class(midstate)

nununu

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Feb 25 2007 - 02:29 AM) 826388173[/snapback]Cascade didn't even put us out last year, i'm a baseball player but got to take up for my girls, yeah they had a couple of seniors on the team but they got everything to replace that this year...every junior and the lone 2 seniors on the team play travel ball for top notch teams that win world series after world series each summer...they did way more than they were supposed to last year and this year, they aren't expecting anything less than state, so yeah i'm throwing this out there but punch in the ticket for bot th of east's spring teams in the big dance...but good luck to the rest of the teams and i hope everyone has a great season!

That is so funny,would you please tell me what top notch travel team they played on that won world series after world series.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS is by far the best A team in the state, I saw them play the DIVII state champs yesterday from last year and they beat them 6-2. I know farther Ryan was not pitching there best, but they were batting there best and FCS shut them down. FCS new coach seem to know the game of softball, I say with the new coach and the talent on that team they will take STATE.

QUOTE(pitching_toe @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:18 PM) 826388879[/snapback]FCS is by far the best A team in the state, I saw them play the DIVII state champs yesterday from last year and they beat them 6-2. I know farther Ryan was not pitching there best, but they were batting there best and FCS shut them down. FCS new coach seem to know the game of softball, I say with the new coach and the talent on that team they will take STATE.

UMM, I'm pretty sure until someone knocks them off, Trinity is the best class A team in the state. Friendship is a very talented team though.

QUOTE(doorbell @ Feb 25 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826388622[/snapback]That is so funny,would you please tell me what top notch travel team they played on that won world series after world series.

That would be the extreme fury, which yes pretty much wins every tournament they are in and the something wild things???

yeah so that are the teams and to CASCADE11 i really didn't mean to put that about yall putting us out, i was half away asleep last night when i wrote that but yeah i don't know that much about softball and don't want to argue with anyone about it but i do know that our girls are really going to be tough this year and still farely young with just 2 seniors and 11 juniors so they are a force to be reckon with for the next 2 years

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826389115[/snapback]That would be the extreme fury, which yes pretty much wins every tournament they are in and the something wild things???

yeah so that are the teams and to CASCADE11 i really didn't mean to put that about yall putting us out, i was half away asleep last night when i wrote that but yeah i don't know that much about softball and don't want to argue with anyone about it but i do know that our girls are really going to be tough this year and still farely young with just 2 seniors and 11 juniors so they are a force to be reckon with for the next 2 years

OK right, I am sure someone has been filling you full of smoke, extreme fury, never heard of them, wild things, they are good but by far not the best that win world series after world series, RIGHT, THE best travel Teams of last year are THE EXTREAM EDGE, THE EXSPLOSTION, THE TN DIAMONDS, and the EDGE

QUOTE(doorbell @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826389165[/snapback]OK right, I am sure someone has been filling you full of smoke, extreme fury, never heard of them, wild things, they are good but by far not the best that win world series after world series, RIGHT, THE best travel Teams of last year are THE EXTREAM EDGE, THE EXSPLOSTION, THE TN DIAMONDS, and the EDGE

I think you are talking about 16a and he is talking about 18u,BUT any of your 16A teams would beat either one of those 18u teams