South Pittsburg @ CSAS

ReturnOfRackem

Even though this game means nothing in the standings, I think its a really important game for both teams.

CSAS is riding an undefeated District 6 streak and seem to be paying more attention to the Region tournament than next week's District. A win would confirm they're beliefs, right? But a loss or even a close win might force them to rethink their confidence level.

For SPHS, a win would scare the heck out of everyone in the district. It would basically set up a wild tournament next week where anyone and everyone's got a chance at the championship. The Pirates need to put it together and play well to be successful next week.

This is a momentum maker or breaker for both teams. How will it turn out?

QUOTE(ReturnOfRackem @ Feb 13 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826370139[/snapback]

Even though this game means nothing in the standings, I think its a really important game for both teams.

CSAS is riding an undefeated District 6 streak and seem to be paying more attention to the Region tournament than next week's District. A win would confirm they're beliefs, right? But a loss or even a close win might force them to rethink their confidence level.

For SPHS, a win would scare the heck out of everyone in the district. It would basically set up a wild tournament next week where anyone and everyone's got a chance at the championship. The Pirates need to put it together and play well to be successful next week.

Knowing Dragoo, Pride, and Dragoo the way I know them Grace and Temple are not even on the radar screen right now they are focused on winning as many games as possible to keep the team's confidence level up I think a loss to South Pittsburg would hurt their confidence and psyche going tinto the district and region tourney they are focused on tonight and tonight only, they have a chance to do something no other team in school history has done which is sweep the district two years in a row they are focused I almost feel sorry South Pittsburg tonight, not really

QUOTE(ReturnOfRackem @ Feb 13 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826370139[/snapback]

SPHS is coming into 3rd Street on senior night again. We know what happened last year to them, and they had a much better team. Look for CSAS to send a message that there is no reason to even have the tournament next week.

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 13 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826370253[/snapback]

SPHS is coming into 3rd Street on senior night again. We know what happened last year to them, and they had a much better team. Look for CSAS to send a message that there is no reason to even have the tournament next week.

dude stop we trying to be humble here at least make them think we respect them

QUOTE(PurpleGrad @ Feb 13 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826370271[/snapback]

Good luck SP!

They'll need it.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 13 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826370273[/snapback]

dude stop we trying to be humble here at least make them think we respect them

C'mon we're going to rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkk'emmmmm!