District 9A Semi-Final Action

FridayMainEvent

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 18 2007 - 06:02 PM) 826377916[/snapback]Great game against Cascade and VB. Man Cascade came out and hit every thing. They shot the lights out. I think the senior class from VB relized it's almost over and really stepped it up. However, the second leading scorer I think 42 is his number choked in the tourney again, alot like last year. Owell I guess it's not over like fresh said we still got region, maybe everyone we'll step it up a little.

You're right -you guys still have the region, but the other night our guys were just HOT! It would have taken an amazing game from you all's defense, but hey we couldn't stop you either. And I am not sure where you got your comments concerning #42 when you consider you guys scored 75 points. He took what came to him, and we tried extremely hard to stop him which left others open and they responded! And as for last year - I remember watching the district tournament up on the mountain as you call it and the only people who choked were the 2 players who kept shooting contested 3's all night long. #42 is a class player and for you to get on here and dog him is I don't think representative of what all of us from cascade have said positively about your program, school, and community.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 18 2007 - 05:02 PM) 826377916[/snapback]Great game against Cascade and VB. Man Cascade came out and hit every thing. They shot the lights out. I think the senior class from VB relized it's almost over and really stepped it up. However, the second leading scorer I think 42 is his number choked in the tourney again, alot like last year. Owell I guess it's not over like fresh said we still got region, maybe everyone we'll step it up a little.

To say anybody on the VB team has choked in this tourney is a little rough. Cascade played possibly their best game of the year on their home court and barely won. #42 didn't score as much as usual but he had some time on the bench due to fouls. His teammates picked up the slack like a good team does.

What about Cascade - Forrest championship? Can Cascade repeat their regular season effort at Chapel Hill? Cascade will be wearing their road black again in this one.

QUOTE(blueice712 @ Feb 20 2007 - 07:26 AM) 826380642[/snapback]To say anybody on the VB team has choked in this tourney is a little rough. Cascade played possibly their best game of the year on their home court and barely won. #42 didn't score as much as usual but he had some time on the bench due to fouls. His teammates picked up the slack like a good team does.

What about Cascade - Forrest championship? Can Cascade repeat their regular season effort at Chapel Hill? Cascade will be wearing their road black again in this one.

I feel alot better about this game than last weeks game with VB. With that said I am going with Cascade +3.

Go Champs

QUOTE(grammar @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826379646[/snapback]You're right -you guys still have the region, but the other night our guys were just HOT! It would have taken an amazing game from you all's defense, but hey we couldn't stop you either. And I am not sure where you got your comments concerning #42 when you consider you guys scored 75 points. He took what came to him, and we tried extremely hard to stop him which left others open and they responded! And as for last year - I remember watching the district tournament up on the mountain as you call it and the only people who choked were the 2 players who kept shooting contested 3's all night long. #42 is a class player and for you to get on here and dog him is I don't think representative of what all of us from cascade have said positively about your program, school, and community.

If your talking about the two seniors from last year, yeah they didn't do as good, but they were not as good as them. But i can say that the senior class of last year showed loads of leadership. And after one one the seniors took a cheap shot from Forrest, were he couldn't even lift his arm.

QUOTE(grammar @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826379646[/snapback]You're right -you guys still have the region, but the other night our guys were just HOT! It would have taken an amazing game from you all's defense, but hey we couldn't stop you either. And I am not sure where you got your comments concerning #42 when you consider you guys scored 75 points. He took what came to him, and we tried extremely hard to stop him which left others open and they responded! And as for last year - I remember watching the district tournament up on the mountain as you call it and the only people who choked were the 2 players who kept shooting contested 3's all night long. #42 is a class player and for you to get on here and dog him is I don't think representative of what all of us from cascade have said positively about your program, school, and community.

Two comments I would like to make:

1. I would rather have #42 on my team than have to play against him.

2. Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone at Cascade about Van Buren.

Good luck to all teams tonight.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 20 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826381135[/snapback]I think the first game is at 6:30, Trey. Our game is scheduled for 8:00 I think.

8:00 and you can hear it here WAXO SPORTS

Click Forrest Sports

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826381029[/snapback]cheap shot from forrest.. what?

Yeah I'd like to know that too.

Great games at Cascade on Tues. night. My second favorite team, VB, comes from behind to beat Eagleville. Props to Eagleville-I,ve been a little hard on 'em, but they great tonight. If AA doesn't foul out trying to gaurd Baker man to man, Eagleville probably wins. Coach should have mixed in some other D's to help get the ball away from Baker and keep AA on the court. VB will go to Nashville Christian Sat. They can win this one. NC plays a slow half court game that will play right into VB strength. Eagleville plays White House Heritage- I know nothing about them. Cascade plays East Literature. East Lit beat Cascade by 16 earlier. Since then Cascade playing better and EL has lost several games lately. Forrest hosts Houston Co. Don't know anything about them either. Good luck rockets- bounce back and take care of business. Cory, Chase, Chandler, Brian, Nick take it to 'em and represent 9A.