Lipscomb vs. Harpeth

LipscombBall3r

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LipscombBall3r @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826372038[/snapback]

Who will win this year...

HARPETH will win. 8 starters from back to back state tournament team returning 5 which have signed pre-season about to be 6, with overpowering pitching 1-4 slots with 3 great relievers and a new hard throwing closer, returning 37 hrs of 43 hrs from last years team. 11 seniors in all. With a senior being looked at closely by minor league scouts.

Harpeth beat Lipscomb last year 14-1.

QUOTE(LipscombBall3r @ Feb 14 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826372148[/snapback]

doubt it..

watch what your saying

harpeths pitchin last year wasnt the greatest needless to say

your sayin one player is gettin looked my minor leagues..one player thats good for him?

That was last year that lipscomb lost 14-1..

not this year sirr

Sorry they only return 7 starters from last year. From when they beat the brakes off you all 14-1.

i believe lipscomb and harpeth do not play in the regular season!! so what yall are saying are both teams are a shoe in for substate ?? the season hasnt started yet harpeth has a tough road and lipscomb has a tough road.. so dont get your hopes up for a game that might not happen !! peace out !!!!!!!!

QUOTE(sandlot @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826372051[/snapback]

HARPETH will win. 8 starters from back to back state tournament team returning 5 which have signed pre-season about to be 6, with overpowering pitching 1-4 slots with 3 great relievers and a new hard throwing closer, returning 37 hrs of 43 hrs from last years team. 11 seniors in all. With a senior being looked at closely by minor league scouts.

Harpeth beat Lipscomb last year 14-1.

Who are the signees from harpeth? Who have they signed with?

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826372318[/snapback]

i love the fact that all is ever mention by harpeth is their win...what about their loss???? did anyone forget about that one??? 3-1 Lipscomb 3-hitter by josh holt....hmm...

Well Harpeth did win the game that counted. But as wonofate said, both team have a tough road ahead of them and their not in there yet. Good Luck to both teams!

QUOTE(coachjohn @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826372242[/snapback]

Who are the signees from harpeth? Who have they signed with?

Matt Fiser RHP Columbia State C.C: 12-2 1.36 Era 1.4 k/per inning: .373 6hr(all-district/region)

Chris Hale RHP Columbia State C.C: 6-1(closer) 1.03 Era 1.6k/per inning: .424 9hr(all-district/region)

Cory Hale 2B/IF Columbia State C.C.: .436 8hr 41rbi (all-district/region)

Chase Birdwell SS Trevecca Nazarene University: .372 12sb: team co-defensive MVP

Cody Pomeroy C Trevecca Nazarene University: .363 6hr 1.9 poptime 87%caught stealing(all-district/region)

and

Zach Rushing RHP will soon committ with either Motlow State or Columbia State.

Oh and Lipscombball3r, I guess your right since they have only signed two Pre-Season RHP's and about to be another when he makes up his mind. And losing their Ace Scott Erland (Lincoln Memorial University) who went on a 17 game win streak over Farragut, Milan, Lipscomb, and he also posted a 13-1 .88ERA his senior year. But your right they dont have any pitching do they!

Oh and one more thing, LIPSCOMB DID BEAT HARPETH! 3-1, but Harpeth beat Lipscomb 14-1. Now lets put those together and see what we have................. 15-4! Enough said!

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826372412[/snapback]

Matt Fiser RHP Columbia State C.C: 12-2 1.36 Era 1.4 k/per inning: .373 6hr(all-district/region)

Chris Hale RHP Columbia State C.C: 6-1(closer) 1.03 Era 1.6k/per inning: .424 9hr(all-district/region)

Cory Hale 2B/IF Columbia State C.C.: .436 8hr 41rbi (all-district/region)

Chase Birdwell SS Trevecca Nazarene University: .372 12sb: team co-defensive MVP

Cody Pomeroy C Trevecca Nazarene University: .363 6hr 1.9 poptime 87%caught stealing(all-district/region)

and

Zach Rushing RHP will soon committ with either Motlow State or Columbia State.

Oh and Lipscombball3r, I guess your right since they have only signed two Pre-Season RHP's and about to be another when he makes up his mind. And losing their Ace Scott Erland (Lincoln Memorial University) who went on a 17 game win streak over Farragut, Milan, Lipscomb, and he also posted a 13-1 .88ERA his senior year. But your right they dont have any pitching do they!

Oh and one more thing, LIPSCOMB DID BEAT HARPETH! 3-1, but Harpeth beat Lipscomb 14-1. Now lets put those together and see what we have................. 15-4! Enough said!

doesn't every game count sandlot??

if u put those together u get a 1-1 record!

did cory really have a higher BA then Chris??...c'mon chris...ur suppossed to beat him him...haha

was chase hurt at all last year?? i couldn't remember....i thought he would of had a BA up in the .400's....not that .372 isn't good....its awsome!!

Good luck to all of ya'll in college!!! I will see u all this summer or possibly on the same college team or the opposite side of the field!!!

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826372451[/snapback]

doesn't every game count sandlot??

if u put those together u get a 1-1 record!

did cory really have a higher BA then Chris??...c'mon chris...ur suppossed to beat him him...haha

was chase hurt at all last year?? i couldn't remember....i thought he would of had a BA up in the .400's....not that .372 isn't good....its awsome!!

Good luck to all of ya'll in college!!! I will see u all this summer or possibly on the same college team or the opposite side of the field!!!

He had an injury throughout the first few weeks. But he still played great the rest of the season.