Hey Harry

bear cat brown

QUOTE(ijtx @ Feb 17 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826376314[/snapback]

Harry:

Sounds like we need to convene a Caravan meeting and adjust that attitude. Next strategy session will be scheduled around the golf tournament meetings. Watch your e-mail box for details.

Bear Cat and Harry, I had to miss 112,119 matches to relieve coach Lennon so he could coach. I had been looking so forward to both matches( oh well, only for coach Lennon) Sorry about the out come but congrats to both of the boys and their mothers for making them that way. Jay had a FANTASTIC year and career. Tee will single handedly be carrying the Brynewood Banner next year so he can count on some extra fans since we won't be all spread out. Remember even if you are not great human beings. YOU ARE GREAT WRITERS! Yours Truely BRB

QUOTE(harry thornton @ Feb 17 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826376048[/snapback]AMEN!

Best of luck to everyone.

It's been fun.

So long, everyone.

I'm done.

Harry Thornton

Done? As in done? You do realize that there is an alumni division don't you?

Jay has had a long ( I remember a few long days, long ago, with our boys meeting at the end of a young'uns tournament or two), great career. I know he wanted this one but what a year. I know you are proud.

Harry and Bear Cat:

As you know, the Irish will hold their third annual golf tournament benefiting the wrestling and basketball programs. It will be held Saturday, April 28th. The tournament has grown since it began and results in a good contribution to both programs. It wouldn't be possible without the participation of suppoters like yourselves.

That is why I'm reminding you two that the Distinguished Official Leadership for Tournament Success (DOLTS) committee will begin meeting soon. You will recall [?] the tremendous amount of planning it takes to put on this fun event where everyone has a great time. Also, the DOLTS committee has openings for new memebers, especially if they like to play pool.

Go Irish!