Brett Shields

Pfbaseballfan

QUOTE(Pfbaseballfan @ Feb 17 2007 - 06:46 PM) 826376680[/snapback]

Kelly Felix beat Brett Shields in the 145 pound weight class state championship match. How good are these two and which weight class is the toughest?

215, 160 are 2 of the toughest this year. Best group of 215 I can ever remember.

QUOTE(Cretinfromthesticks @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826376933[/snapback]Another congratulations to Brett Shields for a great season. We here in Sevier County are proud of him, as I'm sure the Region is. Good job Brett!

I didn't and still don't know where this young man is from but he can wrestle, look forward to seeing him at state again next year. Very dominate in almost all of his matches.

QUOTE(charlie arrington @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826378637[/snapback]CHATTWRESTLING....Shields is from Pigeon Forge Highschool which is in Sevier County. Which if you are familiar with Tennessee tourist attractions is right next to the prestigious Dollywood, LoL

Charlie Arrington,

Very classy post from such a nice young man

QUOTE(charlie arrington @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826378637[/snapback]CHATTWRESTLING....Shields is from Pigeon Forge Highschool which is in Sevier County. Which if you are familiar with Tennessee tourist attractions is right next to the prestigious Dollywood, LoL

Great to see Dolly producing such good wrestlers. We came up to Greenville for your tournament, nice people and you guys have a very good program. Solid wrestlers, I keep up with everyone. Ask Coach E. I can tell him anything he want's to know most of the time. I try to be useful somehow.