All-State Predictions

Mulloy5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see how the Canadian kid in Cleveland does now that he is back from having Mono. In the McCaulie opening tournament he had 5 goals between the Signal Mountain and Baylor games. Then he got sick and has not played since. He will probably be weak in his first game but should come around soon.

QUOTE(olebull @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:17 AM) 826419304[/snapback]no one touches him except cahill and sanders from mba

clearly whoever wrote this is biased and ignorant. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> while Cahill is indeed an exceptional player, there is a reason why Chase and Corey were both going top tier D1. Hayes was going to Duke before the scandal, the number one team in the country. instead, he's going to Bryant along with Mike Pressler, the former duke coach. furthermore, Blair would put the straps on Cahill and that other guy any day. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(direwolf44 @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826434699[/snapback]Corey, had he chosen to, could have gone to nearly any division 1 program. For some reason, he decided to go to Nc state or something... i heard he was pretty good at football too

Not saying that either Chase or Corey are not capable of playing in college but keep in perspective that only a handful of players in the country have the ability to play at whatever school they choose. Statistically, it's doubtful that two players of that caliber play on the same high school team in TN.

QUOTE(naderlax23 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826434424[/snapback]clearly whoever wrote this is biased and ignorant. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> while Cahill is indeed an exceptional player, there is a reason why Chase and Corey were both going top tier D1. Hayes was going to Duke before the scandal, the number one team in the country. instead, he's going to Bryant along with Mike Pressler, the former duke coach. furthermore, Blair would put the straps on Cahill and that other guy any day. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You obviously have no biases yourself.

QUOTE(Redtwin @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:24 PM) 826434991[/snapback]Not saying that either Chase or Corey are not capable of playing in college but keep in perspective that only a handful of players in the country have the ability to play at whatever school they choose. Statistically, it's doubtful that two players of that caliber play on the same high school team in TN.

Cory was a spot or two away from playing at hopkins, but wound up not quite getting the offer. He has chosen to not play college lacrosse though.

Chase would have committed to Duke in July until, well something "happened" that obviously didnt happen.

QUOTE(naderlax23 @ Apr 10 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826434424[/snapback]clearly whoever wrote this is biased and ignorant. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> while Cahill is indeed an exceptional player, there is a reason why Chase and Corey were both going top tier D1. Hayes was going to Duke before the scandal, the number one team in the country. instead, he's going to Bryant along with Mike Pressler, the former duke coach. furthermore, Blair would put the straps on Cahill and that other guy any day. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that Hayes was probably not going to go to Duke, and if he was, it seems like it would have to be a walk on kind of thing. I jsut dont see someone who has "top D-I tallent" deciding to go to a D-II school which would probably lose to some high school teams. Just a thought

QUOTE(camo092 @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:03 PM) 826435331[/snapback]to a D-II school which would probably lose to some high school teams.

I dont think Bryant would loose to any high school teams. This story might help to prove that,

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/page.cfm?PageRID=2&news=fdetail&StoryID=155639

They broke the defending DII national champion’s 70 game regular season winning streak. If you followed any lacrosse outside of the great state of TN you might have read about this on a website or 2. And if you think DII stinks then you should look at this. Lemoyne, the defending DII national champions,a team that Bryant beat this year beat Syracuse, a school you may have heard of before, in a preseason scrimmage this year, but it was preseason.

http://www.lax.com/stories/1755 (a link to the article about that)

The other thing that you must consider is that Bryant is coached by Mike Pressler the Duke Coach who was forced to resign and two seasons ago he was the D1 coach of the year. I have trouble believing that a D1 coach of the year would allow his team to loose to any high school team. Just a thought.

QUOTE(10lax @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:26 PM) 826434995[/snapback]You obviously have no biases yourself.

don't get me wrong, i think that the MBA Goalie and that Cahill are exceptional players, but having seen hayes and blair play in person(which some people have not), i would still have to say that those two are on another level altogether