11 AA

rolltide418

No problem. I also wasn't referring to you. I was referring to your post and what you said about just the facts basically being an idiot. I think everyone agrees on that.

QUOTE(ptc @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826420247[/snapback]iwas not talking to you .i was talking to just the facts.coach webb told me himself that camden was really good and have a shot at winning it all,i agree with you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(philmeyer @ Mar 22 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826420292[/snapback]No problem. I also wasn't referring to you. I was referring to your post and what you said about just the facts basically being an idiot. I think everyone agrees on that.

just the facts is also known as pappatiger.

It seems as if the (Harpeth) Lady Indians finally showed up last night against Montgomery Central. In the fifth inning, it appeared as if MC was going to pull it out with a 2-0 lead after some solid base-hits and the favor of the umpires, but Harpeth took their turn at bat and a solid hit to the outfield by Ashlee Hawkins knocked in 3 runs. The game ended up going into overtime, and finally ended on a run-down gone bad, giving Montgomery Central the 'W'. Both teams were playing well, and both should walk out of the game with their heads up. Hopefully Harpeth has ended their 'bad week' and will carry this scrappiness into the MTSCA tourney this weekend.

QUOTE(Outie05 @ Mar 23 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826420965[/snapback]It seems as if the (Harpeth) Lady Indians finally showed up last night against Montgomery Central. In the fifth inning, it appeared as if MC was going to pull it out with a 2-0 lead after some solid base-hits and the favor of the umpires, but Harpeth took their turn at bat and a solid hit to the outfield by Ashlee Hawkins knocked in 3 runs. The game ended up going into overtime, and finally ended on a run-down gone bad, giving Montgomery Central the 'W'. Both teams were playing well, and both should walk out of the game with their heads up. Hopefully Harpeth has ended their 'bad week' and will carry this scrappiness into the MTSCA tourney this weekend.

Harpeth played well as did Montgomery Central. Good luck to all the local teams in this week's tournaments.

ptc, or whoever you are, I think you need to get your facts straight I have lived in Waverly all my life. I have watched these kids being held back for the years I was in school and now. I think he holds them back. Sorry, I've got my opinion just like anyone else. No, my name is not Ricky. I'll give you my initials if you want to figure me out JGW. Now if you guess who I am, I will admit. Who is pappatiger?

QUOTE(rolltide418 @ Mar 24 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826421591[/snapback]How did the teams from the district do today in MTSCA tournament. I noticed that a majority of the teams in the district are playing in this tournament.

Last night, Harpeth lost to Collinwood, but won against Gordonsville. Gordonsville beat Fairview, but ironically Harpeth lost to Fairview (yet again) this morning. We played Smith County and came back to beat them 6-4, and made a tremendous effort in the last inning to come back against Hunter's Lane, scoring 5 runs--With the officiating definitely not being on our side, the score still ended up 9-5.

On Thursday Sycamore beat Chester Co. 4-2. Friday they lost 7-1 to a very good Brentwood team. 9 errors undid the Lady War Eagles.The night cap was a International Tie-Breaker loss to Camden 5-4,then again on Saturday morning another 5-4 International Tie- Breaker loss to Goodpasture. In tournament play, Sycamore beat East Robertson in the first game behind a 3-0 shutout No-hitter, before falling to the ever powerfull Riverdale Warriors 5-4 to end their tournament. After this weekend Ladies you should know you can play with anyone as long as you don't make errors.