District 6-A

Ghostwriter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ghostwriter @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826378965[/snapback]I wouldn't say Zinna's a good player, just a streaky shooter. He can't even catch simple passes.

What do you then consider a good player? This kid AVG scoring in double figures. Is 1 or 2 in assist on his team. 1 or 2 in steals on his team. I think he is a good player. A Great player or star no not now. But he is a good player. He is only a streaky shooter because he is a team player. He only takes open shots and looks to get the ball into their big men for easier shots. He only takes and avg of 7 shots a game. Most stars on a team take an avg 15 or more to get their points. If this kid was shotting 15 times or more per game he would average 20 points or more. But will get to see next year because he will be about all they have left. Their whole team is seniors , so we will see what he really has. I know as a Freshman and shopmore on JV he avg 20 points agame only playing 2 quarters, because they didn't have any scorers. Will he be a star player that is still up for debate. But I still consider him a good player and a great team player.

Our two Seniors Myers and Robinson are our two stars. Zinna has handled shooting the ball less pretty well this season. He knows they have the best chance to win if our big guys get the ball. That's what the coach wants and he has done a good job. Next year is a different story. He has waited for his time like most younger players do. So well see what he can do next year. Still has a ton of things to improve on. BUT YES HE IS A GOOD PLAYER.

Guys don't kid yourself. Next year Hardy will be no good and everyone will key on him and no one else will be able to keep the defense honest. Plus he can't create for himself so how can he be a true star? Let me just put it this way. He's lucky to have played with Levi and Joe, they were like a player like his best friend.

yall not even talking about starkey, jones, r robinson and d robinson from sp. playing with these four this year has showed me that they can play ball. when they are on they are unstopable. i think that they are some of the better players in the district. woods from lv is real and so are hampton and cobb but the sp boys have to be in the mix some wheres. robinson and myers from rh are ok players but they are not the best in the district. they aint even the best in the county. they wouldn't start at sp. zima shouldnt even be listed here cause he dont do ne thing. chance from whitwell is a much better player and yall aint even mentioned his name. zima will show next year what hes got and imho it aint much. my cousin goes to rh and said that zima may not be their next year ne ways.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 20 2007 - 08:44 AM) 826380719[/snapback]yall not even talking about starkey, jones, r robinson and d robinson from sp. playing with these four this year has showed me that they can play ball. when they are on they are unstopable. i think that they are some of the better players in the district. woods from lv is real and so are hampton and cobb but the sp boys have to be in the mix some wheres. robinson and myers from rh are ok players but they are not the best in the district. they aint even the best in the county. they wouldn't start at sp. zima shouldnt even be listed here cause he dont do ne thing. chance from whitwell is a much better player and yall aint even mentioned his name. zima will show next year what hes got and imho it aint much. my cousin goes to rh and said that zima may not be their next year ne ways.

sp has no stand out players, they all have 2 or 3 games they play good none stay up and score consistantly, your cousin doesnt know what hes talking about if he said zinna wont be there nobody said anything bout myers or robinson from rh so why are you talking bad about them?

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826380861[/snapback]sp has no stand out players, they all have 2 or 3 games they play good none stay up and score consistantly, your cousin doesnt know what hes talking about if he said zinna wont be there nobody said anything bout myers or robinson from rh so why are you talking bad about them?

oh yea. maybe if we played prv four times, tharptown, woodville and berean we could have stand out players. not hard to score consistently against those guys. any one of the four that i listed are better than any and all at rh so keep dreamin. yea and my cousin and zima are very close so i take cuzs word over yours ne day.

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826380861[/snapback]sp has no stand out players, they all have 2 or 3 games they play good none stay up and score consistantly, your cousin doesnt know what hes talking about if he said zinna wont be there nobody said anything bout myers or robinson from rh so why are you talking bad about them?

Your an idiot. I should have known from a lot of your previous post.

QUOTE(hawkfan14 @ Feb 19 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826379352[/snapback]Our two Seniors Myers and Robinson are our two stars. Zinna has handled shooting the ball less pretty well this season. He knows they have the best chance to win if our big guys get the ball. That's what the coach wants and he has done a good job. Next year is a different story. He has waited for his time like most younger players do. So well see what he can do next year. Still has a ton of things to improve on. BUT YES HE IS A GOOD PLAYER.

Good Post Zinna!! Who are richard hardy's seniors I thought myers was a junior, i thought joe was the only one who graduated?(or at elast stopped going to school after this year)