Region 6-A Tournament--Can District 12-A still rule?

Vandychris

QUOTE(scoresandstats @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826382990[/snapback]Cornersville will give Collinwood a fit, they will play hard from start to finish.

And never over look Coach Landers, he will have them focused and motivated, that and his abilities are not going to make a victory as easy as some think.

Would love to see Cornersville take Collinwood......Best of luck to them!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been putting some thoughts into Regions 6 and believe the games are going to be hair raising.

It seems there are going to be 8 very good teams in these games. Would like to wish the best of luck to all of them.

Moore Co. will whip Perry County by 6 points

Richland will win over Stown by at least 10 points

Cornersville will win over Collonwood by 2 points

Wayne County will win over Santa Fe by 2 points

Now lets see how close I can call these games

If 12-A losses one in the first round it will be Perry County. Since we are prediciting, I love this stuff, Collinwood takes Cornersville by 15+, Wayne County takes Santa Fe by 8 and Summertown takes Richland by 3. It really was unfortunate for Richland that Wayne County took Summertown out in that consolation game but it made the best possible match-ups for 12-A. Collinwood is rolling though, it will be hard to stop them.

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 21 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826382423[/snapback]I was not kissing Roper's rear end.......I was kissing sum1uno's rear end...but I don't know who they are....probably not a good idea then, to get that personal is it?

Hate I got mixed up with Mr. Roper...I seem more like Jack Tripper than Roper...Anyway Auntkim I'm just an average ole Marshall County fellow that was raised around Milltown area just south of Caney Springs...Moved down here to the Southern end....Warmer climate

Go Cornersville, Chapel Hill and Marshall Co.....

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826383101[/snapback]I have been putting some thoughts into Regions 6 and believe the games are going to be hair raising.

It seems there are going to be 8 very good teams in these games. Would like to wish the best of luck to all of them.

Moore Co. will whip Perry County by 6 points

Richland will win over Stown by at least 10 points

Cornersville will win over Collonwood by 2 points

Wayne County will win over Santa Fe by 2 points

Now lets see how close I can call these games

I like your picks and believe me, hope your right with the C'ville / Cwood game, but we'd have to play mistake free, and contain

Andrews and hope Daniel girls don't kill us....That's alot of ands..But anything can happen..That's why they play the game..Good luck to all....Play Hard to keep your dreams alive...Those that don't make it keep your heads up. You've nothing to be ashamed of. You're all winners if you've made it this far...

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Feb 21 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826383233[/snapback]Hate I got mixed up with Mr. Roper...I seem more like Jack Tripper than Roper...Anyway Auntkim I'm just an average ole Marshall County fellow that was raised around Milltown area just south of Caney Springs...Moved down here to the Southern end....Warmer climate

Go Cornersville, Chapel Hill and Marshall Co.....

And I'm just a Maine girl who moved here 17 years ago.....I know..... still a northerner! that's why I live in "northern" Marshall County cause it's cooler Seriously though would love to see Cornersville take Collinwood, no easy task for sure! But again best wishes to all our teams here in Marshall County!!!!!

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826385292[/snapback]Where is Jamie tonigh. He needs to be here talking for 11a....Just maybe he is online trying to get that 5th College degree completed before I complete my 6th one.

He has been awful quiet and we know that is not like him at all !!!!!