11AAA 2007 Predictions?

rebelj

QUOTE(GK2008 @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826406124[/snapback]well if you have us winning district i am curious to know who you think would possibily beat us before state.

I think that you could possibly lose against hendersonville. But if you guys manage to stay strong the whole season then brentwood could get far. I just dont think that Brentwood has a strong enough team to win state.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rebelj @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:01 PM) 826384846[/snapback]The bottom line is Brentwood is king until getting knocked off the hill. When was the last time they didn't win this district?

I really want Ravenwood, Independence, Franklin, and Centennial to duke it out with Brentwood and make it a race down to the wire

Brentwood last lost their district/region my sophomore year 2002. Since 2003 they have won it. Their new warmups are ugly as heck. Its not that Brentwoods good, its just everyone else is terrible. Middle TN is weak in soccer aside from Brentwood and Hendersonville (AAA speaking here).