11AAA 2007 Predictions?

rebelj

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:27 AM) 826384054[/snapback]honestly, brentwood is so far ahead of everyone else in terms of their talent level. everybody has been mentioning the juniors like leedle, rayburn, jacobs, and the new addition of dermody. They also have dekornfeld and homonnay with. Brentwood has the single best junior class in the state of TN and nobody can even say different or else you would be making up total lies. enough said

it should be surprising how well independence and ben gaines do this year with finally having seniors and franklin and ravenwood are far worse then they have been in recent years. moorad is a great player but he cant beat brentwood by himself. and booth is not very good so i know he cant carry franklin to a win over brentwood.

any thoughts or suggestions?

I could be wrong about this but I think the Junior Class that won club was the KFC Crush of Knoxville and those players are divided up around Knoxville, with Farragut and Bearden getting their fair share,plus both have some Juniors that play down an age group, I think maybe brentwood has the best JR class in Middle Tenn , but not the state and I am not making anything up, much less lying.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lion101 @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826384696[/snapback]I could be wrong about this but I think the Junior Class that won club was the KFC Crush of Knoxville and those players are divided up around Knoxville, with Farragut and Bearden getting their fair share,plus both have some Juniors that play down an age group, I think maybe brentwood has the best JR class in Middle Tenn , but not the state and I am not making anything up, much less lying.

i know that tnfc played great in the premier league and tied at arsenal's tournament then tnfc beat arsenal 3-0

the 90 odp team went to nationals last spring so lets just say the junior class is great all over the state

plus tnfc and arsenal both finished 1 and 2 in the region 3 league so regardless of what happens at the state finals both teams should go to regionals in july

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826384732[/snapback]i know that tnfc played great in the premier league and tied at arsenal's tournament then tnfc beat arsenal 3-0

the 90 odp team went to nationals last spring so lets just say the junior class is great all over the state

plus tnfc and arsenal both finished 1 and 2 in the region 3 league so regardless of what happens at the state finals both teams should go to regionals in july

The bottom line is Brentwood is king until getting knocked off the hill. When was the last time they didn't win this district?

I really want Ravenwood, Independence, Franklin, and Centennial to duke it out with Brentwood and make it a race down to the wire

QUOTE(soccerdude90 @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:02 PM) 826384909[/snapback]Update on Franklin: Michael O' Connor is most likely out for the season due to knee surgery. Alex Booth is out for the first few games due to a broken foot.

This could be pretty bad for the rebels.

That's a shame for both of them and Franklin. I know Booth is pretty good, maybe some freshman or sophomores can step up

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826385322[/snapback]i think brentwood would still win if franklin,independence,and ravenwood combined to make a team..thats all i have to say

You could be right, but I certainly hope not because I want this district race to be competitive and down to the end.

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826385322[/snapback]i think brentwood would still win if franklin,independence,and ravenwood combined to make a team..thats all i have to say

i think that might be taking it a little too far. brentwood will be good, yes, but that is not to say they won't get upset.