The Bartlett Lady Panthers

Pantherbert

QUOTE(Pantherbert @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826381932[/snapback]Bartlett defeated Millngton tonight 68-19 to claim the 14-AAA District Championship. Great job tonight ladies. Just an absolutely incredible effort.

The LAdy Trojans are a very, very good team and very well coached by Coachgat. I really don't think I'd want to be Brighton coming into Millington on friday night.

Okay, the odds were in Bartlett's favor (you know .... the its hard to beat a team three times in a row thing...); and you have to believe they wanted some measure of revenge, but I would never have imagined such a lopsided win for Bartlett. Millington must have really had an off shooting night.

Congratulations to all the teams in each district who have advanced to regional play!

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826381967[/snapback]Okay, the odds were in Bartlett's favor (you know .... the its hard to beat a team three times in a row thing...); and you have to believe they wanted some measure of revenge, but I would never have imagined such a lopsided win for Bartlett. Millington must have really had an off shooting night.

Congratulations to all the teams in each district who have advanced to regional play!

It was more like a NO shooting night. LOL. Great job Bartlett. We had our game turnover average at the half. The second half wasn't any better. We didn't bring it tonight. We live to fight another day.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826381982[/snapback]It was more like a NO shooting night. LOL. Great job Bartlett. We had our game turnover average at the half. The second half wasn't any better. We didn't bring it tonight. We live to fight another day.

I don't wanna jinx either of us but I wouldn't be surprised if our teams saw each other one more time prior to sub-state play

I have a great deal of respect for you and what you've done for that program. See you down the road.

QUOTE(Pantherbert @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826381995[/snapback]I don't wanna jinx either of us but I wouldn't be surprised if our teams saw each other one more time prior to sub-state play

I have a great deal of respect for you and what you've done for that program. See you down the road.

Hey, thanks. If we play like we are suppose to. We just might see each other in the regional finals.

QUOTE(BARTLETTHSGRAD04 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826382009[/snapback]I absolute agree with u pantherbert. Lets go represent 14aaa . If u wanna listen to the game go to www.wvwt.com right ? Ashley Herring got mvp of the tournament. Goodluck to all of 14aaa!

Yeah, the game should be up on the archive pretty soon. 14-AAA will be well represented. I really like Cordova's chances up at JCM and I think Craigmont could give Hardin Co a run for their money. Good luck to everybody

I agree. I think that 14aaa could very well sweep the Regional games this weekend. I don't see 13aaa being very competitive. Having seen Millington play both Brighton and Munford earlier this year, I can tell you that they have to be a HUGE Favorite in the game on Friday. With that being said, I think that Coach Gat has his toughest job ahead of him, Getting his girls back up after a total butt whooping. The previous 3 games that the Lady Trojans lost this year were close losses in which Millington had a chance to win in the 4th quarter.

I guess If you wanted to put a positive slant on the loss, then you could say... It was better to lose, so that Millington will not have to face Cordova and or Bartlett untill the final. Where as if they would have won, they would be set for a likely match-up with Cordova in the Semi's and Bartlett in the Finals. All that being said, I am sure that Coach GAT would much rather be HANGING the 2007 14AAA District Tournament Championship Banner next to the 2007 14AAA Regular Season Championship Banner instead.