Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826390318[/snapback]Now you've started with the name calling cause I don't think your team is impressive. Showing your true colors I see. Apparently you do care about my opinion because you keep responding to it and getting more and more upset, enough to call me names.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And as far as I remember, anytime a team scores the most points, they ALWAYS win.... It would have taken 5 more games for LA to score 40 more points only hitting 2 buckets per half...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Do you seriously think we always only hit 2 buckets per half. When we are the #6 team in the state and when we have played the tough schedule that we have. Playing and beating teams like Cleavland and Upperman. Come on seriously!!! Ok so we had an off night, I know it and the LA girls do too. But we won thats all that matters. Lets move on to the next game.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wildcat 1970 @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826390333[/snapback]I think you are mad because LA won the game with 2 field goals in last half and BEAT YOUR TEAM doing it!!! It will take a while to get over that won't it?

Wildcat 1970

I'm definitely not mad. For the last time, I stated that I thought LA was/is better than White House. That has never been an issue except for you. My point has always been LA did not impress me as far as being the #6 team in the state. You don't agree, too bad, this is what I saw !!!!

Wildcat 1970 don't waste your time with this guy. I went back and looked at some of his past post. And just as I suspected, he's been a jerk from day 1. He always has some sarcastic remark about the team that beat his beloved Blue Devils. Every team that wins he is never impressed by them and calls them classless. That's why I respond to jerks like you BDP b/c you think your #*^% DON'T STINK. But I 've got news for you Mr. I'm not impressed with your classless % either. I bet your dog don't even like you let alone the kids and wife. Your in the class with BenStiller23 and Sumner County. 2 of the biggest idiots on here.

How is it you say BDP. ........Would you like some WHINE with that cheese...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 06:04 PM) 826390433[/snapback]Wildcat 1970 don't waste your time with this guy. I went back and looked at some of his past post. And just as I suspected, he always has some sarcastic remark about the team that beat his beloved Blue Devils. Every team that wins he is never impressed by them and calls them classless. That's why I respond to jerks like you BDP b/c you think your #*^% DON'T STINK. But I 've got news for you Mr. I'm not impressed with your classless % either. I bet your dog don't even like you let alone the kids and wife. You in the class with BenStiller23 and Sumner County. 2 of the biggest idiots on here.

How is it you say BDP. ........Would you like some WHINE with that cheese...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Man, I've really hit a nerve with you haven't I.... Kewl !!! Now you've reverted to name calling and cyber-cussing... I refuse to come down to your level of name calling. Apparently that's something you have to do to make yourself feel important. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize it and grow out of it.

My dog likes reading your post though, cause the typing and language are about at her level ..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

UNIMPRESSIVE

Wah Wah Wah...cry baby. Nobody can beat the almighty White House teams if they do there unimpressive. Talk about stooping if a man wanted to get down to your level he have to dig a hole and get in it. Sounds like your the one with the problem have we hit a one of your little uppity nerves. Wah Wah Wah

Like you haven't called anybody any names. What a dufus.... sound familiar Jerk /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 26 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826390510[/snapback]Wah Wah Wah...cry baby. Nobody can beat the almighty White House teams if they do there unimpressive. Talk about stooping if a man wanted to get down to your level he have to dig a hole and get in it. Sounds like your the one with the problem have we hit a one of your little uppity nerves. Wah Wah Wah

Like you haven't called anybody any names. What a dufus.... sound familiar Jerk /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What are you, like 7? Even my dog is getting tired of reading your elementary drivel. Apparenlty you've given into the fact LA is not impressive, so to get away from that you're slinging mud. Glad you finally see them for what they are:

UNIMPRESSIVE

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826390092[/snapback]Yeah, I'm sure LA's coach went into the locker room after the game and really commended the girls on shooting maybe 12% from the field in the 2nd half and really "whipping" up on White House by such a huge margin of 7.... According to LA's record, y'all have been "whipped" 7 times and some of those you weren't every really in because you lost by more than 2..... You folks need to get a clue.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i agree -- where i come from a seven point win is not a whipping ----

nor is the six point win over schs -- which really was a come from down 12 to within one --- and a couple of chances to win ----- kind of game

whipping or whooping -- is beat bad -- not just by one -- that is my opinion

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826390739[/snapback]What are you, like 7? Even my dog is getting tired of reading your elementary drivel. Apparenlty you've given into the fact LA is not impressive, so to get away from that you're slinging mud. Glad you finally see them for what they are:

UNIMPRESSIVE

Livingston Academy girls just posted another 'unimpressive' win tonight. Smith County played a great game. Congrats to them on a great season. They're going to be a force. So LA girls are on to another substate game. Unimpressive, huh BDP? Lets see that's substates in 1978, 1986, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2006:

State tournaments...lets see..... State quarterfinals in 1986 and 2003

State semis in 1991, 1995, 1998

State runners up in 1978, 1993, 1996, 1997

State Champs in 1990, 1994, 1999, 2004

They lost in the substate in 2006 by 2 at McMinn Central.

Like you said, you've seen 1 game this season. It wasn't their best game I'll agree with you. They probably had some "unimpressive" wins in these other IMPRESSIVE seasons. This tradition that's continuing is VERY impressive. Surely you can agree with that.

I have never posted before and I actually registered just so I could reply to your post Rocking Chair. When you called White House losers, you went too far. My daughter plays for WHHS and I was, of course, at the game against Livingston Academy. I knew nothing about LA when we arrived there so I wasn't sure what to expect; however, I did know that they were ranked according to The Tennessean so I was a bit nervous. I have a feeling LA did not play up to their normal standards; however, I think if we all put emotions (and silly comments) aside, we might be able to agree that WHHS played a good game against LA and that actually caused them not to play their best. Yes, we came out on the losing end, but the girls were proud of themselves for fighting so hard and never giving up. I can assure you my daughter is not a loser, and neither are any of her teammates at WHHS. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

Good luck to LA.

PROUD BDP MOM, great post!!

I will take the blame for getting chair and others riled up. This all originally started with me stating my opinion of their team after watching them play one time. It was my honest assessment but looking back on it now, I should have kept that opinion to myself knowing all the while knowing nothing good would come from it. Once I started getting responses back from chair and other posters, I let myself get into a spitting match with them. I had made my mind up last night that I wasn't going to post on this topic again so that it would all die away, but after reading your well worded post, I felt I needed to apologize to all that I upset. I'm sure I enticed chair to retaliate to my posts with insults to White House as a whole which I venture to guess is not his normal style. All this could have been avoided if I had followed some advice my mom gave me many years ago, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"....

Hope everyone will forgive me and I promise to do better in the future.