HOT NEWS ON COACHING CHANGES

coachtcyclone

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GLee @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826384451[/snapback]The kids usually know more than we do as far as what is going on at the school and on the teams. Personally, I give them quite a bit of credit when due. No doubt......but putting 'bad blood in the water' at this time is not good for the teams of mention. These young folks minds need only wander about thier current task at hand. You are wrong, no question about it.

Lesson learned............I should have kept my 'posting mouth' shut until after football season. This board usually is a 'biotching board', and is not good for the athletes as reading material. Yea, it keeps us old folks a bit 'feathered up' as well. You are right on the point that "if you don't like it, don't read it". Problem is, most seem to believe what they read.

These kids you speak of have a mission and it doesn't need to be 'clouded' by adult clatter at this time. Or are you for the kids?

If you want some news, see me...........

some good points,but what news and see you how?

I dont know what you mean about football,I must have lost something there. I dont think anyone,or at least most folks, dont want to hurt kids,like you said though,its good readn for us old folks!

QUOTE(cucry @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826382848[/snapback]Chambers is not certified to teach High school and some systems would not hire a coach if they couldn't teach in the school. The boardmember that's not happy, well there's alot not happy with him either. Don't think Tolley will leave Hampton and alot depends on what these teachers are certified to teach as to whether they would get hired or not - most systems are looking for good teachers as well as a good coach.

it does not matter if you are certified or not - carter co has teachers teaching right now that is not certified. has something to do with their last name, i think.

QUOTE(quietmouse @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:48 PM) 826384663[/snapback]it does not matter if you are certified or not - carter co has teachers teaching right now that is not certified. has something to do with their last name, i think.

Certification is required to get your license to teach....it doesn't really matter what your last name is.

QUOTE(topper06 @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826384392[/snapback]sounds like your board people in carter co have a great deal in common with the bozos in coffee co.....................

What I would like to know is what college head or assistant coach would be interested in the Elizabethton job? Here is the deal once again...I don't care what anyone in Elizabethton says or how much "inside information" they have. Len Dugger will not be the head coach, he had his chance and it is over...futhermore Wilson has not even stepped down and they are still playing and you guys act like he isn't even there. I have to say though I am not surprised, the fans is Elizabethton have always thought they were smarter than the coaches...that is why there really are not good in anything anymore. Just average at everything.

QUOTE(hhsgamer @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:49 AM) 826385818[/snapback]What I would like to know is what college head or assistant coach would be interested in the Elizabethton job? Here is the deal once again...I don't care what anyone in Elizabethton says or how much "inside information" they have. Len Dugger will not be the head coach, he had his chance and it is over...futhermore Wilson has not even stepped down and they are still playing and you guys act like he isn't even there. I have to say though I am not surprised, the fans is Elizabethton have always thought they were smarter than the coaches...that is why there really are not good in anything anymore. Just average at everything.

hhsgamer,why would you come on here insulting Eliz,its program and most importantly our kids!

We dont do this to you or Cloudland, Unaka, or HV.All have great kids and very good staff!

Yes,EHS is down but not gone!

Have you EVER thought taht just maybe some of us at EHS, that are not as smart as you, may actually have knowledge that a coach or situation is changing?

Just because it may not be common knowledge, doesnt mean it is not going to happen,i.e. such as a coach resigning or whatever!

Now, with the Len Dugger thing,i have personally ask some of our new school board what they think of Duggers return and have been told their OPINION!

1 member told me that while the board doesnt hire or fire teachers or coaches and thats not their call, that this member is very much in favor of Duggers return! As a matter of fact that person told me that they PUBLICLY SUPPORT HIM!

This goes on and on and on and then Wilson has to take his young men out and compete. Wilson will read or be told of this and the kids will undoubtedly read this stuff and you don't think it will effect the coaches and the kids mindsets and focus?

Listen, I learned from football and also apologized to Coach Pless for inseason complaining. Problem solving is best left to post season. Yes, it does effect the coaches and the kids. Just ask them..........

Now, carry on if it makes you feel good and you think it is the right thing to do for EHS. Or be man enough to own up to your mistakes on here and quiet down this matter until post season. It won't be long.......

QUOTE(GLee @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:41 PM) 826385895[/snapback]This goes on and on and on and then Wilson has to take his young men out and compete. Wilson will read or be told of this and the kids will undoubtedly read this stuff and you don't think it will effect the coaches and the kids mindsets and focus?

Listen, I learned from football and also apologized to Coach Pless for inseason complaining. Problem solving is best left to post season. Yes, it does effect the coaches and the kids. Just ask them..........

Now, carry on if it makes you feel good and you think it is the right thing to do for EHS. Or be man enough to own up to your mistakes on here and quiet down this matter until post season. It won't be long.......

I thought you all would get the hint but I guess not with comments like Wilson will read or be told,ever thought it was his choice and a done deal?

Oh well,GO CYCLONE BOYS AND GIRLS!

QUOTE(coachtcyclone @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826386024[/snapback]I thought you all would get the hint but I guess not with comments like Wilson will read or be told,ever thought it was his choice and a done deal?

Oh well,GO CYCLONE BOYS AND GIRLS!

You are the one who should get the hint...these kids need to focus on the games ahead this weekend and not be distracted by these rumors.You must realize this impacts all these teams. Daniel Boone, Betsy and Hampton are still in the hunt for regionals and the thought of losing their coach at this point in the post-season could affect how they play. This arrogant need to perpetuate gossip at the expense of these children's feelings is childish and more than just a little mean.